Chapter 18 - Gathering Intel

Start from the beginning

I pushed on the slate, popping open the nook beside the shower, and found the jar of round red berries. They had an astringent smell, but it wasn't unpleasant when I crushed a handful and rubbed it over my body. Together with water, it actually formed a lather, making it easier to wash between my thighs. Pazuzu hadn't woken me with his cocks this morning, so I didn't have a fresh dragonload of jizz to attempt to wash out of me.

As I scrubbed, I turned to face the private play space. A Saint Andrew's cross, a spanking bench, a sex swing, several couches, a platform bed, a sturdy table, and a rack of toys were the tools I had available. I rinsed and stepped out of the shower, then dried my skin and tugged on another shift that was left waiting with the stack of towels. I'd wear my other shift when Pazuzu came to pick me up. It held his scent and perhaps would help soothe his instincts.

I'd managed one circuit of the space when Claw returned with a demon, introduced him, and left. Predominately humanoid in shape, the male had the typical shoulder-length hair, hairy chest, and full furry tail that marked him as a wolf demon. Ethan had told me they were capable of shapeshifting, but other than Pazuzu and Basmu, I'd not seen any demons change shape. Warm brown eyes eagerly roved over my body.

"So, Chann, what's your preference?" I asked, letting my hand glide down my body and watching his body language. I stalked towards him and his eyes widened, his tongue swiping over his lips. Yeah, this was no alpha wolf. This demon would be fine with me taking charge. In no time at all, I had him strapped to the cross, begging, with a vibrator up his ass and stripes from my whip on his muscular chest and thighs.

Yet, despite my best efforts, the only secret I learned from him was that he'd cheated his mates at his last game of cards. When his pleading got tedious, I finished him with my hand and dodged the spray of cum as I squeezed his knot.

The lion demon the next day was equally disappointing.

As was the one the day after.

But then the Norns blessed me.

Nigel had a full mane of tawny hair and a soft pelt that covered his skin in a golden shimmer that looked spectacular with the red bands of my leather strap crisscrossing his buttocks and thighs. I rubbed my body against his back as I leaned over the spanking bench and jacked his cock, bringing him close to orgasm again for the seventh time, before backing off.

"Please, mistress. Please let me please you, let me rub my unworthy tongue over your beautiful pussy," he pleaded in a low rumble.

I rose from his back, released him and walked around to where his head hung off the bench. With my fingers fisted in his mane, I drew his head up to the junction of my thighs, inches from me, and lifted the black mid-thigh length shift I wore.

"This? This beautiful pussy? You want this, Nigel?"

"Please. Mistress, please. By Tiamat, you smell amazing. Please, Mistress. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I stepped closer, brushing his lips and nose with the blue curls at my apex.

He panted, sticking out his tongue and whimpering when he was just barely able to reach me.

"Tell me your deepest, darkest secret, Nigel. Have you been bad? Only bad lions get to lick my pussy. Are you naughty enough for me, Nigel?"

His breath blew over my moist core and I stepped close enough to let his tongue flick through my folds once, then stepped back again.

"So good. Fuck, you taste amazing, Mistress. Please. Yes, I've... I've... cheated at cards. That's bad, right?"

I rolled my eyes and made a mental note to never play cards with a demon. They all seemed to cheat. "No, Nigel, that's nowhere near terrible enough to earn another taste." I moved farther away from his mouth.

"Please, Mistress! I've been so bad! I delivered nasty food to the palace."

Ha! Success!

I shifted closer again and his tongue swept along my core, a purr rumbling from his chest when my hips jerked at the flick over my clit.

"That is bad, Nigel. Did you contaminate the food? Add something to it?"

I stepped back, and words tumbled from his lips. "No, Mistress! Please! I'm not sure the food was awful, but it smelled a little odd, and my supplier acted nervous. But that's still bad, right? Right?"

With his face pressed to my spread thighs, I let him lick me to orgasm as I reassured him he was, indeed, a very bad demon, then jacked him off until he came with a roar, splattering the ground beneath him. At my signal, the harpies led the weak-kneed lion demon away, and I scrubbed my body from head to toe, but particularly between my thighs.

Pazuzu already knew that tainted food had taken out the guards, but the kenku cooks had sworn nothing seemed wrong and had given the prince their memories. Did the lion demon have a better sense of smell than the bird-like kenku? This was the first solid clue, yet Nigel suspected but wasn't sure he'd done anything wrong, so I could see how his answers would come across as dishonest under questioning.

Still, Pazuzu should be pleased.

The blast of air behind me had a smile flirting on my lips as I finished drying my body. Hands wrapped around my throat and waist, tugging me back against a muscular male form. Even without seeing his face, the smoky cedar rosemary scent and familiar hold revealed his identity. A growl vibrated his chest, dark and dangerous in my ear as his fangs scraped against my neck.

"I smell his stink," he snarled. Strong fingers slid down my abdomen and into my sex. "Is this still mine?"

 "Is this still mine?"