Awkward dinner date for 4᯾

Once we got there me and Mia told the boys to get out so we can change.
This is what we wore:

Mia:

You:

You:

We got out of the car and the boys went in

We got out of the car and the boys went in. They got out and we went inside. We sat at a table and Tom went to the bathroom. I was sitting next to bill, Mia and Gustav sat across from us. When tom came back he seemed mad so he sat next to gustav. Tom was talking to everybody eles but me. I didn't really care he was a cheater.

"So y/n do you forgive me and Mia for basically lying to your face?" Bill asks me and him and Mia both look at me.

"Yea I forgive you but don't ever pull shit like that again" I say.

"Got it I won't do it again." He says with a smirk i smirk too.

"Ok lovebirds let's eat" Gustav says as he puts his arm around Mia.

The rest of the night we spent laughing. Once we were about to leave Tom pulled me aside without the rest noticing.

I sigh "what?" I groan

"You bitch, you kissed my brother when we were dating" he says as he walks closer to me.

"Me? Your the one who was texting other girls when we were dating" I say as I put my hands on my head.

"I only did that because I felt like you didn't like me anymore" he shouts but we are too far for everyone to hear him.

"I don't like you, nobody will ever like you you are a nasty bich and a cheater" i lie just beacasue i was mad but i didnt care if i was lying or not. He looks sad now and his eyes are watering he is biting his lip to prevent himself from crying.

"fine" he says as he walks over to me and i put my head down next thing i know i feel a sharp pain on my cheek. He slapped me.

"and thats why nobody likes you" i say as i walk away.

"but em dose" he shouts back and i pretend not to hear it. He even has a nickname for her.

Word count: 374