𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦⚠︎︎

We turn around and see nothing so we keep talking and then bill gives me this:

(act like it says your name)

We hear the noise again and we turn around again and see tom walking in with a frown on his face.

"so you liked her? You knew i liked her and you steal her from me really? I cant Believe you would do this to me we are supposed to be brother's. We are supposed to be best friends. And you" he says turning to "me your a backstabbing bitch your a fske ass traitor. I left darcy for you you were perfect until the plane" he snaps and me.

"hey dont talk about her like that man." bill says as he steps in front of me,

"oh and did you tell her that she-" he starts but gets cut off

"dont-" bill tries to get him not to say it.

"that she was a bet and she was so easy" he says as he mocks crying with his fingers. "the bet was whoever gets you to fall in love with them won $500."

"what when?" i ask as my eyes start to water as i stare at tom and bill who are staring at eachother.

"when we were backstage" bill says in a low voice but i still heard him.

"wsit that means mia was a bet too!" i yell as i get closer to them. My sadness turned into madness my bestfriend was a bet?" i yell as i rip the necklace off and throw it at bill as he nods.

"i cant believe i trusted you i csnt beleive i dated you" I yell as i run away to tell mia.

Once i got to mia i told her everything.

"haha no way your trying to steal me from him because i dont hang out with you as much anymore."

"no no im not trying to 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 i love you i would never do that to you im telling the truth.

"i dont care anymore bye" she says as she walks away.

I start to break down into tears so i decide to just go home to our studio house.

-1 week later-
My outfit:

                                   -1 week later-My outfit:

They acted like I never existed. They sent pictures of me on tour and I blocked all of them and I can't go on any social media because they are always there. I was in my bed listen to a song when I got a call it was Mia. I though I blocked her and I answered the face time anyway.

"Hi- woah you look like shit. Sorry anyway" she says but I hang up before she can speak.

My only friend left me. I turn my phone off and went to the kitchen then I got a knock on the door. I open the door to see the whole band ( not georg of course).

"What do you want?" I ask and they all just hug me.

"We missed you y/n" bill says.

"A lot especially me" Mia says as she hugs tighter.

"I miss you guys too" I say as I hug all of them back and we all laugh.

"Y/n, I wanted to apologize it was stupid to make the bet I knew you liked bill I should have just let him have you I was so jealous of him I wanted you all to myself and I really miss you." Tom says as he hugs me.

Mia's face drops so fast and her jaw drops so fast and looks at me and bill and Tom and Gustav.

"So I was a bet?!?" She says as she pushes Gustav.

The whole day they were arguing and they finally went to bed and forgave each other (they spent the night at our house.

We all slept in the living room with snacks and we watched a bunch of movies together. I fell asleep between bill and Tom and it was surprisingly really comfortable.

(A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter I hope you have an incredible day and I am starting to post way more often, like wayyy more often then I usually do so yea it's shocking but it's ok bye guys)

Word count: 711