Chapter - 1

Episode start -

Ridhima pov.

I Seated in front of the dressing mirror of the club I turned, focusing my attention on the door as my best friend Monica strolled in.

"Girlfriend. Your favourite guy is waiting for you and he wants us to attend to him." She said moving towards my seat.

"Just us," She added, averting her eyes from mine and rolling them at Jennifer who sat brushing a straight wig beside me. Obviously not affected by Monica's attitude, Jennifer placed her hands on her chin, her attention diverted from her wig to our discussion.

"Which of my guy?"

"That old man."

"Which old man? you know many men come to watch us dance," I said, adding finishing touches to my makeup with a brush.

"No wig today?" Jennifer asked, her eyes now fixed on the mirror in front of her.
.
"No need."

My black natural hair was braided and jelled to the back more stylishly and I was too lazy to brush a wig.

"That man with white hair, and oversized coat that looks like it cost a million bucks," Monica explained picking her black mask from the table, she wore it and took her time adjusting her black thong

I picked my black heels, from the dressing table and stood to properly wear them. "That man is just obsessed with my legs."

"Who won't be, your legs are long and sexy, "she paused for a second, her hands brushing her curly wig, While I swiped through my drawer and retrieved my red mask. "Ridhima wear your mask, we are next to perform before we attend to your boyfriend."

"I'm ready girl and thanks for the compliment."

"And he is not my boyfriend, I don't do
Oldies."

She bursts into laughter as we walked out of the dressing room using the left alley that led to the stage beside the bar.

This was my last performance for the weekend and I was still nervous, despite the fact I have been a stripper for over a year.

"Are you ready bitch?" Monica asked, as Vicky the anchor for the week introduced us to the plastered crowd of both young and old men.

"I am girl, are you?"

She nodded and gave me her cocky smile.

Immediately we walked past the curtains into the stage, Sweat by Sarz ft Wurld came up. I slowly cat-walked to the pole in the middle of the stage. I swayed my waist to the music and did a split while the crowd went wild.

"Ridhima, I wanted to ask, who are you seeing now?" Monica inquired, pulling her black fish-net tight up her waist while I applied my red lipstick. We had a performance in less than fifteen minutes in the club's inner room.

"No one, I decided to leave the dating world after Ken and you know this," I said, changing my red heels to black comfortable ones.

"What? so because of that small thing that happened you have chained your heart with a palik? She furrowed her brows and tied her head to the belt.

Don't worry when your heart gots broken, you will tell me if it's something small or not," I said, as my mind trilled to the incident. A shocker that got me crying for days

Fading out Ken, any Ex-boyfriend cheated on me throughout our romantic relationship was a cube of ice to the disastrous tact he nearly raped my fourteen-year-old sister. I couldn't get myself to imagine what would have happened if I hadn't gotten home on time to meet the drugged and almost lifeless body of my sister.