𝗍һᥱ ᥎᥆іძ

𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏?..

?:𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓

𝑨𝒉𝒉!, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐! 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔! 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔-

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅..

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

S𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒..

In the place of darkness, a bright light formed before a figure appeared in a shape of a person, it opened its eyes before looking around curiously, It looks down at its hands to see black gloves that blended with the darkness.

It tilted its head before Blinking with its eye sockets, it touched its forehead before Feeling.. Something smooth and ran their fingers through it, it looked at its hand with the Smooth thing on their hand and It Blinked again.

The thing or something that they had in its skeleton fingers was silky and Smooth, It was fluffy and messy, they couldn't put their skeleton finger on it because they weren't sure of what it was.

They shrugged and Looked around, it Grew curious and began to walk around the dark void, it's footsteps Echoing with each step they took. It started to look around before a small bright light in the distance, it started to walk at a faster pace towards the small Light.

They started to run, It felt like It was calling them, They extended its hand And reached for the light, It was blind for a moment, What they were touching felt like a screen. It opened its eyes and Was face to face with A.. Screen?, it was Black.. They tilted their head and had a questioning Look on their face, was this.. A blank something?

It looked on top of the screen thingy, it read, 'Original au', Au? That was a strange name for a show thingy, Touching it with your skeleton hands feeling it from the black gloves covering your skeleton hands.

This.. Was weird, it couldn't Go through.. Just touch.. It suddenly started to play something, they backed away in a sense of instinct, it was Having a weird noise. They covered their non-existent ears from the annoying sound, it walked over to it and Knocked on it for some reason. Somehow, they just wanted to do that.

The screen stopped the weird annoying sound and Showed something, Backing away incase it tried to do something. It showed a.. Snowy background?.. It sat down a few metres from the Thing. The background changed to a Mountain and It looked old from the screen, it switched to a Village. It looked peaceful, Two children was in sight and sat down, clapping their hands together. They started to sing a old Song.

"𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑟ℎ𝑦𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"
The screen's vision started to change into a black one That had the child's words.

уσυя мιηє, уσυ ωєяω αℓωαуѕ мιηєजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें