ᥕһ᥆s 𝗍һᥲ𝗍..

𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔

? :𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒐

𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•
𝐴 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑜𝑛?..

You opened your eye socket to find you were still at the same position of where fluff and mirror were cuddling with you.. Wait.. Cuddling?!

You looked down to see Fluff at your stomach while Mirror was beside you sleeping soundly, oh how you wanted to just Make them your little family.

"(Name), Mirror, time to wake up, it's time for breakfast!" Dream shouted from the kitchen as you slowly sat up, putting fluff down. You shook mirror gently, "mirror, get up you sleepy head" he opened on socket before rubbing it with his phalanges, yawning.

"What time is it..?" He blinked, you smiled and sighed, kissing his skull. "It's time for breakfast" he nodded and sat up, Making his cloak's hood go up.

Smiling at the way Fluff jumped back to the couch and Nuzzled Mirror, He smiled as he stroked fluff's head.

Getting up from the couch was easy expect the fact you immediately felt pain all over your bones, You froze in place. mirror noticed you standing still, "(name)? Is everything okay?" Fluff noticed this and Jumped down, Nuzzling your leg until you fell to the ground with a thud.

Immediately Blue rushed to the room, "I HEARD A LOUD THUD, IS EVERYTHING OKAY?" he asked in his usual loud voice, he couldn't be loud that much since he knew you were sensitive to loud noises from dream's observation. He saw you laying dead on the floor and rushed over, checking your pulse and sighed of relief when he felt it.

"Their alive but just paralyzed due to the pain in their bones" blue stood up and began his way to the kitchen to grab something, Mirror rushed over to your side right away. "(Name), you shouldn't stand up so quickly!" He suggested, Fluff came beside mirror and sat down while waving it's tail.

"I'm okay.." You let out a thumbs up before your whole arm was shaking and fell to the ground, Mirror kept panicking until Blue came back with a pill and Picked me up, damn he was strong and You felt like a feather.

"OPEN WIDE" You refused and he sighed, he gestured something to mirror and he nodded. "(Name) look! Free food!" You opened your mouth and shouted, turning your head around, "WHERE?!" You realized what you done but it was too late as blue shoved the pill to your mouth and Spilled water into your mouth.

You gulped down the pill, "See? THAT WASN'T SO HARD" He smiled happily and that gave you shivers down your spine. Somehow that crept you out, you sighed and eventually you can move your body without any pain. "Huh... That's nice" Blue helped you stand up and your legs felt wobbly for some time before you stood up properly and can walk around.

"S-see (name)! T-That wasn't bad, i-it only helped you!" Well, it only did it to relieve the pain but mirror was just saying that for your sake only. You smiled slightly at him and Streteched a bit, "I'm gonna explore some.. Aus" Dream went out of the kitchen and put down some food, "okay (name) but I will come with you since Im not busy and Nightmare hasn't been attacking much" You nodded and Took the food in your hands, Eating it slowly and become Amazed at its taste.