Gabe is very professional, he's been doing tattoos since he was twenty years old. He started off in the basement of his mother's house back on the west side of Philly. He's tattooed multiple–different naked women and men, but he always despised when the women would flirt with him during it.

Not because he was easily tempted but because they tried to use their nakedness to get free shit.

It aggravated him. He couldn't stand broke people, they pissed him clean off.

"I'ma just ask. Are you single?" She wondered with a slight grin displayed over her lips and fixing the basic black sports bra she wore.

Gabe chuckled, spraying down the black seat she was just seated in not long ago with a disaffected concoction his mother made for him. "Yeah but I be fuckin' my baby mava from time to time when I'm bored," He lied knowing good well he would never have sexual actives with his "baby mama" ever.

The facial expression on her face was priceless though. He held a laugh.

"Fuckin' the Baby mama is crazy, minus well be with her den," She shook her head, grabbing her black with a gold chain crossbody purse from the side table.

Gabe nodded "Appreciate the advice, I'm still thinking about it," He carelessly shrugged, ripping the many bounty paper towels off the roll.

The change in his voice, sounded as if he wanted to laugh. He was shocked she couldn't tell how sarcastic he was being.

She looked at him weirdly before leaving the station, mumbling words under her breath. All he could do was laugh, he didn't see how she didn't understand he was being sarcastic but nonetheless it was funny.

Gabe wasn't looking to date–the dating scene was limited for him. He has a child and comes with baby mama problems. He was glad a lot of women didn't try to persuade him for that exact reason, he didn't wish the drama on anybody.

When you have a baby mother that is bitter because of what happened in the relationship rather than pushing the issues to the side for their child, it was tough to find love with that.

Women now wanted a great amount of time from a person they were interested in, but he wasn't able to give that because he doesn't like to have just anyone around his daughter.

Gabe also grew up in a single-parent household, his father died a month before he was born in a drive-by. He first-hand witnessed his mother bringing multiple boyfriends around him during his childhood and them never staying. He wasn't bashing his mother for that but he didn't want to do the same for his daughter.

He wasn't going to put his daughter in the same position of watching her father either get hurt or not be able to settle down.

Fifteen minutes later, Gabe finished cleaning and preparing for his next client. He sat down in his seat–drained from today already and ready to see his daughter. He took his phone out to check any recent notifications.

Sammy❤️‍🔥                                           1h ago
LMFAOOO! bitch you tryna be funny?

Sammy❤️‍🔥                                                 1h ago
He literally not my man💀 Ion even like him

Og💆🏾‍♀️❤️                                                      2h ago
I'm picking Northy up from daycare! Love you son!

Layla (North's birth giver)                 3h ago
Why is your mother bringing her?

Layla (North's birth giver)                  3h ago
You swear you this best father but have your mama doing drop off is pathetic😂