<>

After some time of following Naruto he came to a stop at the park. I watched as he slowly began to shake as some tears built up in his eyes. I saw some hate in his eyes but they were quickly replaced with sadness. In a time like this any good person would go up to him now and tell him how he's not a demon. Tell him the people are wrong about him and tell him to show them that he's not a demon but a person as well. However I am not a good person. I don't need him to find peace within himself, I don't need him to make people like him. What I need is the power he holds inside of him. I need him to use the power for my own wishes. For that I need to push him deeper into the darkest, deeper into isolation until the only "friend" he has left is me.

I jumped off the tree I was sitting on and landed in front of Naruto. Naruto turned to look at me and quickly wiped his eyes.

"Hey kiyotaka." He told me with a smile. Seems like he likes to hide his sadness and anger behind a mask. Well that will have to stop.

"It's ok to be mad, you know." I told him.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" He asked me, acting confused.

"I saw how the people treated you, I heard the names they called you." I told him. Naruto widens his eyes in surprise. He looked at me and then looked down at the floor.

"Yeah but the old man told me they only treat me that way because they're afraid of what they don't understand. He told me that all I have to do is show them I'm Naruto Uzumaki by becoming a strong ninja!" Naruto said, smiling at the end. By old man I assume he means the Third Hokage.

"Tell me Naruto, do you really wish to be nothing but a slave your whole life? To be a fool that is lied to every single day?" I asked him.

"What do you mean? I'm not a slave and no one has lied to me at all." He told me.

"You are a slave. Lord Third tells you to prove to them that you're right and not a demon. How does he tell you to do that huh? Does he tell you to be yourself, to do as you wish, to let them know you have feelings too? Or does he tell you to become strong for the village, to protect this village, to show everyone love and respect. Lord Third is putting thoughts into your head that will not end up helping you but helping the village. And tell me Naruto, do you know why you are hated, do you even know who your parents are?" I asked him. Naruto looked thoughtful as to what I said.

"He does tell me to become strong for the village but..." He started but I cut him off

"But nothing Naruto. You must learn that Lord Third is the Hokage. At the end of the day one small boy like you means nothing to him compared to the safety of a whole village. In fact to him you are nothing more than a weapon." I told him.

"That's not true! Jiji told me that I'm like a grandson to him!" Naruto yelled at me with anger in his eyes.

"Would any grandpa ever tell their grandson to become strong for a village that doesn't even love him?" I asked, Naruto opened his mouth but nothing came out. "You are a weapon to him, Naruto. Because the reason you are hated is because the weapon Lord Third needs is inside of you. Naruto, you have been lied to all your life, Lord Third knows why you are hated and who your parents are." I told Naruto.

"W-what?" Naruto stuttered out.

"Your father is Lord Fourth Naruto, and your Mother is Kushina Uzumaki, the wife of Lord Fourth. You are a big fan of Lord Fourth no? I'm sure you've seen a picture of him before. You have his hair and eyes but you have your mother's face. And the weapon that is inside of you is the Nine tails fox itself." I told Naruto.

"No.... no... you're lying. I can't be the nine tails! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto yelled.

"I never once said you were the nine tails, but you do have it sealed inside of you Naruto. This is why Lord Third tells you to become strong for the village because you have his weapon inside you, and for that reason alone he sees you as his most useful weapon and it would be bad if his weapon was unloyal." I told him. Naruto looked down at the ground, tears running down his face. Although I have shown Naruto no proof of what I've said, he still believes me. Although I am not lying, maybe Lord Third did see Naruto as a grandson but it's better for Naruto not to believe that.

I walked up to Naruto and put my hand on his shoulder, he looked up at me as the tears kept coming down.

"I'm here for you, Naruto. I will never lie to you like that selfish bastard did. I will never see you as a weapon or monster, to me you will always be my friend and nothing less. Allow me, Naruto, to help you become strong, not for the village or anyone else but for yourself." I told Naruto as I let go of his shoulder and put my hand in front of him for him to shake. Naruto slowly reached out and shook my hand.

It seems like my pawns are growing more and more and I have just gained a very powerful weapon for me to use.