Vol 1 Learning

Ayanokoji's pov

The last few days of my life have been rather weird. I was breastfed by some of the caretakers in the orphanage. Now while that may seem normal because I was a new born baby it was rather awkward for me since I had lived to 17 in my past life and my mental age was way above 17.

I as well had to pee and poop on myself so that the caretakers could change my diapers. Yes needless to say till I was able to walk around and eat proper food my life is going to be rather awkward and if I must say embarrassing. At times like this I'm glad I'm not able to feel embarrassed about things.

However, something I found weird was that this world seemed to have no technology at all. It seems like void reincarnated me into a world that is far less advanced than my original world was.

Something that bothers me is this feeling I have deep inside me. I feel like I have some sort of energy flowing through my body. I can feel this energy more when I close my eyes and relax my mind. At times I feel like I'm close to bring that energy out but then it feels like there's a wall blocking me. Could this be because my body isn't ready to use that energy? I have no clue and no way of finding out since I'm a new born baby who can't even form a single word.

"Hi there, Ayanokoji. Are you ready to go with the other babies to be taken care of by the ninjas again." A caretaker said in a sweet loving voice. She picked me up and began to walk. As a baby the world really does seem so big. She said ninja correct? So I suppose I'm in an age in time where ninjas are still common.

Soon we arrived in a room where some teenagers were. They seemed to be around 12-13. There were three of them in total, two boys and one girl. The caretaker then handed me off to the girl. The two boys were already holding some other babies.

"Now make sure to take care of them. We'll be back in a bit to make sure everything is ok." The caretaker said.

"Yes ma'am don't worry about us." The girl told her with a smile. The caretaker nodded with a smile and made her way off.

Looking at all three of them they all have a headband, the girl had it tied around her neck while the two boys had it around their right arms.

"Oh man, these D rank missions suck." I heard one of the boys say. Seems like these ninjas are low rank ninjas if they are being tasked with taking care of newborns.

"I prefer these missions, they're so much better than a C rank where we could die. Plus you already know that Lord Hokage isn't allowing genins to go out after the recent nine tails attack." The girl responded while starting to gently rock me back and forth. Genins? Could that be like a rank? Genin is a word that was used to describe low rank samurai back in the old days of Japan. And what is this nine tails attack they mention? Is that some sort of group that attacked them? Or the name of a nation or small village? I had no way of finding out.

"Hey Renji, how is your fire Jutsu going along?" I heard one of the boys ask the other boy who I now know is named Renji. Renji had black short hair and black eyes.

"It's going great actually. I managed to get it done." Renji said. Fire Jutsu, could that be like a fighting style?

"Oh really, you should show us." The other boy said.

"You can show us later, not now. We have the babies to take care of after all." The girl said.

"Oh come on, Itami, it'll be real quick." The boy said. Itami had black long hair and black sharp eyes.

"Yeah come on Itami, Ken is right, it'll be quick." Renji said. The last member of the group that I now knew as Ken had light brown hair and blue eyes.