Intermission 2

Returning through a portal with his signature smile, he looks around see the most cast from Remnant relaxing around a large dinner table after the last viewing that was shown. 

He then moves through a door to find team RWBY and JPNR sitting on a pair of couches talking with Yang rubbing Blakes back, who was still distraught from seeing herself being to cruel.

He then approaches them smiling while also catching their attentions, seeing him moving towards them caused Ruby to stand with a smile "Jester, your back."

He laughed "I am and I got to ask how are you all holding up?" they look between them as while remembering the last one made them feel sick again they all nodded that they were fine.

"Great because I got something planned for the 8 of you" Ruby's eyes sparkles as Nora appears beside her looking the same but before either of them could speak a Crimson aura surrounds them while Jesters smile grew bigger.

Qrow and Winter the enter to check up on them but panic after seeing the Crimson glow around them as the two rush forward, with Winter placing a hand on Weiss while Qrow grabs both Yang and Ruby causing the two to also be consumed by the Crimson aura.

It cause a bright flash of red before calming down to show nothing happened. Yang stood with her eyes red and hair ignited "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" she then looked at Jester with a glare.

"Oh don't worry about it beside I'll be waiting for you in the cinema when your all ready to continue." He then walks away as Yang calms down as they watch him go, in excitement Ruby burst into petals as she dashed out of the room causing Weiss to sigh while the other laugh and Winter looks on in confusion.

°

°

Entering the Cinema alone Jester turns to face somewhere "Now them I hope the lot of you have been enjoying the so far because I certainly have."

He then walks towards his seat "Going further I've decide to switch between some of the worlds I've seen and wish to show our Crew while also show them what the lot of you have suggested."

Sitting down a unicorn cup appeared in his hand "Each one with switch so it will be you, me, you, me ETC and after the next few have been shown..." He drinks from the cup before continuing "I will be introducing a new crew from a new dimension along with having them compete in teams before going back to showing them random clips from both me and you."

"So I'll see you soon."