XCOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3yo4T-wg74

Video by https://www.youtube.com/@AlphaIndie

Own by Firaxis Games

Suggested by AndrewNorkus 

RWBY owned by https://www.youtube.com/@roosterteeth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen = Video speaking/singing

Listen = Video actions

Listen = Audience

someone :-"" = Reaction

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(They use code names a lot so I put RWBY/Control :- to make is easy on who is who.)

Unlike other times the light turned off before words could be put in as the Jesters voice echo's through out the room "Now then, unlike the last one I don't know this next one, so I will be going in blind like the rest of you, I also thinking that the little talk we have after each viewing is slowing us done when this is all about the entertainment."

Before he could continues a loud pancake lover cheered in approve causing a few laughs "Thank you Nora, anywwaaayy I will be jumping straight from one to the next unless any of you require information which would mostly be given during the viewing."

"SO LET'S BEGIN." The screen then turns on.

It opens with a black starry background as words in a soft blue start to appear.

Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the universe 

Or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying.

Ozpin :- "That is something very meaningful to think about.

Ironwood :- "It's also because we have yet to achieve leaving Remnant orbit, meaning if something attacks we would have no way to defend.

Oobleck :- "Well what about all we could of learned if they were peaceful, being the only ones is also terrible, for we won't be able to learn about new history's or other species.

A flaming ball of fire then passes through the words followed by two more, with one being right in front of the camera causing it to follow the trajectory as it passes by.

It the shows the ball of fire pass buildings within a city as it crashes into an intersection, causing a large cloud of dust and knocking civilians off their feet.

Seeing the flaming ball of fire crash in side a populated area put many on edge of their seats, waiting to see what would happen, or what had landed.

The grey cloud of dust is pushed away by the wind showing a small crater in the centre of the intersection, the civilians move closer for a look while other pull phones out to record it.

It the shows the crowed from a first person prospective as a green glow passes by the crowd until finally the cause of the light is shown.