62. Game day 🤝 Tejran

Start from the beginning

Teju and aashvi participated in this game, teju stand in the row for parents and she hit the arrows at 50,20,20. Kids were made to stand little closer to the board

Karan " come on princess,  focus baby focus "

He was clapping and cheering her, she kept her focus and hit the board at 20, 50,20.

They scored 180 points in total and tied with another pair. Aashvi jumped in happiness and she kissed her mummaaa who also made her win in this. 

She ran to her Papa " Papa we won "

Karan picked her up," yes princes we won. "

He kissed teju cheeks and aashu giggle " Papa no Kissie to mumma "

Karan " kyu be, biwi hai meri "

Aashu " aur maa hai meri.. Only I give Kissie "

Teju laughed at them and they were guided to the second game soon.

Game 2: Ball on the back

Father and kid have to play this game in which, they r made to stand opposite to each other and a big ball is placed in between them supported by their back. They should reach the target line without making the ball fall. They can rotate their body but the ball should not fall at any cost, If the ball falls in the middle, they have to start from the first again.

( something like this with the ball on their back and standing opposite to each other )

It might seems to be a easy game, well it was when it's played among adults, here it's between the kid and father, height difference and body width matters and thats y it's difficult for them.

The event started and aashvi was guiding her papa since her part is weak here, she asked him to take slower steps as their main goal is to keep the ball intact. He was listening to her like a good boy. They were at second last but that didn't make them worry, they were just focussing on them.

The pair who were moving first just dropped their ball near to the line and they got frustrated and the father shout at the kid blaming him and same happened with other kid but the blaming session got reversed here.