Chapter Twenty-Two ㅡ "is he her Boyfriend?"

Comincia dall'inizio

"Did you solve your problem? You seem to be back soon."

"I agreed with a blind date to muddle through."

"You didn't solve your problem," Jisoo reminded.

"I know, but I haven't met my fate. Why do I have to be in a relationship now? Why do I have to get married? Moreover, it's painful to give birth to a child. I want to play games. I love games."

Jisoo had a faint smile on her face. It turned out that Lisa was addicted to games.

Jisoo was happy to get acquainted with Lisa. They had a good time. When the bell rang, Jisoo and Lisa left the canteen and went back to their classes.

The School would be over in five minutes, so Lisa sent a message to Jisoo.

Jisoo's phone buzzed twice inside the drawer. After the class was over, Jisoo took out her cellphone to check the message.

The message was as lively as the character of Lisa. Jisoo couldn't help smiling. "What's up? Lisa"

"Let's celebrate our first meeting. What do you think of supper and then going shopping?"

"Okay." Jisoo accepted the proposal happily

Jisoo liked Lisa, who didn't mind her ugliness and was enthusiastic

Jisoo had lived with her ugly makeup for more than twenty years. Nobody liked to be friends with her. Moreover, Haemi would drive whoever wanted to be friends with Jisoo

Therefore, Jisoo turned to the internet and always kept to herself in school

"Okay, wait for me at the gate. I'll be right there after class. My classroom is a bit farther from there than yours"

The bell rang when Jisoo sent out the message. Jisoo quickly packed up her stuff to leave

"Jisoo, why do you elude me recently?" Jungwoo quickly caught up with Jisoo.

Jisoo stopped and smiled at Jungwoo. "I don't think it was appropriate for me to stand next to a dazzling boy like you. Look around! Can you see those eyes blinded by jealousy and hatred? Those girls want to kill me. And i want to live a long life."

Jungwoo looked around and found many girls waiting for him outside the classroom

These girls frequently came after class to hit on Jungwoo or make friends with him.

Never had Jungwoo paid attention to these girls.

"Jungwoo..." Not far away, Youngjin came over with some textbooks in her arms and waved to Jungwoo with a smile.

"The belle is looking for you. See you around" Jisoo glanced at Youngjin and left quickly