Chapter Two ㅡ I Already Regret it

Less than an hour later, Park Jisoo and Kim Taehyung were officially husband and wife.

Before they signed their names on the marriage certificate, Jisoo had looked up at the tall, slightly grumpy man and said comfortingly, "Don't worry, you won't regret this."

Taehyung snorted and grumbled under his breath, "I'm already starting to."

"I swear, you won't. I'm so powerful that you won't need to worry about me. Ha! As your wife, I would even protect you from the wolves in your family."

As with many other rich and powerful families, the Kim family had some snakes lurking among them.

Taehyung dismissed her confident words with a shake of his head and wordlessly signed his name.

After they collected their marriage certificate, Taehyung led the way out of the Civil Affairs Bureau. He walked to the luxurious Maybach parked right at the front and opened the car door for the newly minted Mrs. Kim

However, Jisoo made no move to get in.

"You go on home first, I'll come over once I run this quick errand."

Then without giving Taehyung a chance to say anything, she stood on tiptoe and kissed the man's cheek.

After that, quick as a flash, she ran away like a thief in the night. As she ran, she yelled out, "See you in the bedroom, Hubby!"

Dumbfounded, Taehyung could only watch as his new wife escaped after that loud announcement.

Taehyung felt the curious looks people were giving him and got into the car, stone- faced.

What a troublemaker he'd married.

"I already regret it," Taehyung mumbled and quickly drove off before the urge to follow and find out what that naughty woman had planned overcame his common sense.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

By the time Jisoo arrived at the Park household, the sky had turned dark and the street lamps were turned on.

The happy family of four gathered at the dinner table, toasting their success at getting rid of the thorn in their side.

Kwanjoon looked at his two daughters proudly while Park Sunhee, his wife, directed the maids to serve dinner. Before they started eating, Park Haemi, the oldest daughter held up her glass of wine.

"I'd like to propose a toast. Now that that b*tch is gone, we can live a better life. Here's to us!"

The four people at the dinner table clinked their glasses and started to eat. "There's still one thing though." Park Soonhye, Kwanjoon's youngest daughter, suddenly spoke up.

"Everyone at school knows about that b*tch's shameless attempt at seducing our most popular senior. Someone posted on the school's forum. Now people are even pointing fingers at me saying that because we're sisters we are the same!"

After that, she glared at Haemi. It was Haemi who came up with that brilliant idea to frame Jisoo and give the school and their father a reason to get rid of that vixen.

The school would not tolerate promiscuous behaviors and their father valued his reputation and status.

Haemi chuckled and smiled brightly at Soonhye, "Don't worry, now that she's gone, it won't be long before everyone forgot about that retard."