Chapter Four ㅡ "Don't worry, I'll help you."

Dumbfounded at being mistaken for the new maid, Jisoo did not react for a moment.

Meanwhile, the housekeeper, Jung Eunyoung, was getting annoyed with the strange newcomer who seemed a little slow.

Not once did Eunyoung think that the strange girl in the living room was a guest. After all, no other women had been allowed to visit The Kim Mansion.

Especially with that ugly face and cheap clothes...

"Are you deaf, Girl? What are you still standing there for? Chop chop! Get to work."

Jisoo was about to explain who she was when the housekeeper started grumbling under her breath about dumb and lazy maids.

Tired and hungry, Jisoo decided to ignore the housekeeper.

She wasn't stupid. After waiting for half an hour, that husband of hers hadn't shown up yet. He must be lurking somewhere, waiting to see what she would do.

Jisoo tossed the uniform to the side and sat on the sofa.

Eunyoung's face turned red with anger, "How dare you! Get up! How can a maid relax on the sofa like this?"

Jisoo raised a brow at the housekeeper's attitude. Then she coldly said, "I never said I was the new maid."

If she couldn't even deal with the staff, how would she have the gall to take on the role of Mrs. Kim?

Eunyoung blinked in surprise when the strange young lady said casually, "Sorry but I'm a friend of Mr. Kim."

"You? How can you be Mr. Kim's friend? I've never seen the boss have a friend like you before."

Jisoo chuckled dryly, "I'm one of a kind. Though if we were specific about it, I'm a new friend... and his new doctor."

Jisoo went with her gut and blurted out the last part of her sentence. Eunyoung started guffawing, "You're a doctor? You look like you're barely out of school."

Jisoo didn't take her doubts to heart.

Instead, she suddenly grabbed the housekeeper's hand and placed her fingers on her wrist, taking the older woman's pulse. Meanwhile, she narrowed her eyes and tilted her head to study the woman's face.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I told you, I'm a doctor. Shh, be quiet for a bit."

"What kind of doctor..."

"A very good one. Now, shh..." After a few moments, Jisoo released the confused housekeeper's wrist.

"Do you often have headaches, chest pains, dizziness, and shortness of breath?"

Eunyoung opened her mouth but no words came out.

"That... That was what I was complaining to my doctor about last week. How did you know?"

Jisoo smiled, "I told you, I'm a doctor. In any case, you should keep your stress levels low and eat healthily. Monitor your blood pressure always."

Eunyoung's eyes widened, "That's what my doctor said too! Oh my, Miss. I'm so sorry for being rude earlier. It's just that the only women in here are maids. I thought the butler hired a new one. I'm Jung Eunyoung, Head Housekeeper here."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Jisoo."

"Miss Park, are you Mr. Kim's new personal doctor?"

Jisoo nodded. Doctor, wife, protector... Those were all the roles she would need to play.