Chapter Fifteen ㅡ Can't slander me that easy

Taehyung stopped at the door.

Jisoo stopped in front of Taehyung and stuffed the bottle of perfume into his hand. "This is Gardenia No. 1. I added special herbs to cure your sickness. Take it to your office, and spray it in the air every two hours."

Taehyung felt the coldness from the bottle and raised his eyebrows slightly. "Is this the treatment? Isn't it slow?"

"One form of my treatment." Jisoo looked at him with a smile. "Come back early today. I'll acupuncture you."

Taehyung shot one glace at Jisoo as his answer. He played with the bottle of perfume in his hand, got in the car with Harry, and left.

Jisoo watched Maybach drive away and then went back to the dining room.

The awful breakfast on the table was still warm. Jisoo intended to dump the food after a sigh. It seemed that Jisoo had no gifts in cooking.

Jisoo picked up a plate of burnt eggs when Eunyoung pulled her by the arm. "Mrs. Kim, let me help you." Jisoo left the mess to Eunyoung submissively.

Eunyoung chatted with Jisoo while cleaning the table. "Mrs. Kim, the grateful mind is beautiful. If you are interested in cooking, I will teach you."

Eunyoung looked stern but was kind-hearted. Sometimes, she was candid.

Jisoo knew what kind of person Eunyoung was through the interactions in the past few days. With a smile, she said, "Thanks."

Eunyoung nodded. She thumped her waist when standing straight up after wiping the table.

With a frown, Jisoo said, "Eunyoung , I will write you a prescription. Take the medicine on time, and it will help ease the pain in your waist."

Jisoo's magnanimity embarrassed Eunyoung, who had been bad to Jisoo in the past few days.

Jisoo smiled. Pretending that she was ignorant of how Eunyoung felt now, Jisoo turned around and left.

This was Seoul National University.

It was the best university in this city with all kinds of talents.

Jisoo majored in computer science in her junior year.

Jisoo gave up the courses about chemistry and perfume to keep her talent in perfume secret from the Park family.