On the way mew was thinking what to do he wanted to sing for his baby but he also wanted his first song to be the song when he proposed to his baby for marriage but the situation they were not as mew expected but who can stop fulfilling his baby's request, then an there he decided to propose his baby today...

Mew is mew whatever his baby boss wants he gets he took out his phone call his trusted event management to instruct what he wants plus complete the task in an hour, mew ask them to decorate his baby's hideout house as he wanted to propose him, sending them location he want to his baby who laying on the sheet like starfish with cute pout...

Mew :- what with a pouting face huh...

Gulf :- 'pouting while making faces' you said that you'll back quickly but see how much time you took plus where is your guitar...

Mew :- baby i hardly took 15-20 mins na, I've to cross your whole beautiful house then climb u the stairs na...

Gulf :- whatever and where is your guitar, i wanted to hear a song from you, i wanted to hear your voice... 'whimpering like a kid with red face'

Mew trying very not to laugh at his baby cuteness but failed miserably and laugh out loud whereas gulf is looking at dumbfoundedly like what the hell happened to him, did he i crack a joke or what, gulf glance at his meow with very angry red face with pout...

Gulf :- Mr Meow Suppasit Jongcheveevat will you stop laughing at me like that, what the hell with you, I'm cracking some jokes here...

Mew immediately stopped laughing when he heard his cute full name from his baby and sat beside him while hugging his baby from side...

Mew :- how can you be so cute and sexy at the same time baby, look how cute you are looking when you are shouting at me plus I'm not laughing at you but laughing how cute, innocent and sexy my baby can be...

Gulf :- 'blushing like a tomato' you are shameless and pervert Mr Meow Suppasit Jongcheveevat... 'hid his face in mew's chest'

Mew :- I'm only for my baby boss, ok come let's walk then I'll sing for you but not here, i have a surprise for you...

Gulf :- surprise tell me what is it...

Mew :- patience baby boss let's go...

At the Mew's mansion

Everyone was relaxed and everything was under control, mew already informed them that they are not returning tonight and gulf was completely fine and happy now, nothing to be worried plus he also talked to tul and ask him to apologise to gulf and he was not interested to know what they have talked and tul immediately agreed with that...

Now everyone was forced to get whatever information they can get about playboys hunters plus tul use his trusted informers in the underworld to get whatever they can gather about them, max used his sources who deals in drugs somehow to get in touch with playboys hunters and somehow they got lucky that they got their contact number...

Max :- bingo...

Tul :- babe, did you get it...

Max :- yups finally after doing a lot of hard work...

Tul :- they are ready...

Max :- hmmm, soon they'll inform us of the date, time and venue...

Zee :- for the fuck sake can anyone of explain us what's doing on... 'irritated tone'

Boat :- ohh wait are you guys talking about that... 'in curious tone'

Max :- yes, after work my ass out continuously for three days finally we got what we need...

Boat :- any information...

Max :- not yet but i hope soon we get to know everything about----...

Bright :- hello phis we are not air to you guys na, we are still here and waiting...

Max :- ohh my bad let me explain...

Tul :- wait let me explain to them, actually me, max and boat are working to get a way to get in touch with playboys hunter gang or anyone who mediator who can help us to meet them and as a result the mediator send us mail that playboys hunters are interested in do with business with us and soon they'll let us know when and where the meeting is setup...

Saint :- they do legal business also...

Boat :- nope, they are only in illegal stuff not exactly like p'mew, they are complete opposite they work for drugs, human trafficking, weapons which they sold to our enemies country and etc...

Win :- damn they are more dangerous than what we thought of...

Mild :- so we are going to tell this to p'mew and bestie...

Max :- to mew yes but to gulf no...

Saint/win/mild :- whyyyy

Boat :- it's p'mew who to decide, we all know how will the gulf react when he comes to know about it...

Bright :- right we can't put guppy in that position, he already suffered a lot...

Zee :- damn his super active brain also thinks what wanted to do without thinking twice, pup is something...

Win :- agreed only p'mew can handle my super thinker phi, hope our men don't get any lead on this...

Saint :- and we have to make sure that my asshole doesn't find out first otherwise he'll surely be going to use his useless brain...

Mild :- ohh that leave on us, babe (look at boat) can you just block gulf's system to get this information for time been...

Boat :- sure baby, I'll put a banner between the gulf's system which took two days to get back to working normal...

Saint/win :- please do that...

Mild :-'mumbling' assholes but don't tell bestie anything about this otherwise he'll beat a shit out of me...

Saint/win :- whatever...

They all start working again on their work and decide to tell mew when he comes back on other side mew surprise work was done completely now mew is only waiting to take his baby boss inside and give him surprise, mew is waiting to take next step in their relationship without knowing what is waiting for them, the final battle and no one knows what the future is holding for them...

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕