chapter - 25

In the evening mew bright and zee were sitting in the living room while discussing work whereas saint, win are in the kitchen preparing dinner as bright already informed them about eye coming for dinner but gulf didn't know about it till now as he was sleeping peacefully at the time they come back home...

Gulf lazy came downstairs and straight to the kitchen where he saw a lot of food and due to curiosity he couldn't hold himself and asked about the feast which was in front of him...

Gulf :- why there is a lot of food is somebody coming for dinner.... 'with smirk'

Win :- hmmm phi actually p'mew invited someone for dinner and it's zee bright asked us to check on food and sweet dish... 'stuttering'

Gulf :- ohh but for what and who is coming... 'in a curious tone'

Saint :- dude can you stop asking us because we also don't know... 'lied to the gulf while making an irritated face'

Gulf :- hmm can i have some pasta that is looking delicious... 'showing puppy eye'

Saint :- here and go don't disturb us...

Gulf took his bowl from saint hand and happily went to the living room to have his pasta where mew and others were already doing their work...

Inside the kitchen

Win :- phi you lied to him, he is going to be mad at you...

Saint :- i know but what if he came you know about that bitch he is definitely going to kill p'mew and kick asses of that to assholes...

Win :- but they deserve it...

Saint :- i know let's wait and watch what will happen when the gulf sees that bitch...

Win :- nothing much, we will see those two fuckers in hospital and p'mew in a photo frame...

When mew saw his baby boss happily coming towards the living room with a bowl, mew started smiling softly as his baby boss was looking cute and adorable eating his pasta while ignoring his surroundings...

Zee :- his smile will be going to die forever soon...

Bright :- poor my phi he didn't know what he put himself in...

Zee :- hmm, we try to make some sense but this asshole surely wants to die...

Bright :- phi i hope p'gulf will not kick our asses, he became scary when he got jealous... 'with a horrifying face'

Zee :- i hope so bright...

After some time the win, saint also joined them where zee bright busy talking and mew busy in staring his baby boss and gulf busy eating his pasta but soon there peacefully and blissful moments is disturbed by unwanted guest...

Eye :- hey babe!!

"Babe my ass you bitch wait but why is she here who calls here is this bitch is the guest for tonight, did mew invite her..." said gulf inside his head

" No you bitch don't call mew as babe otherwise you are dead..." said zee in his mind

" Phi you gone no one can help you, that bitch is so annoying i wish p'gulf just kicked her out of the house..." said bright in his mind

" Let's the game begin..." said saint in his head

"I'm going to enjoy the show..." said win in his head

Everyone looking at the source of voice, bright zee looking at her with horrified face, win saint throwing draggers to her and gulf uff if looks can kill someone then eye is already dead by now whereas mew looking at his baby and observing his every expression but gulf suddenly smiling while looking at eye which made mew shocked to hell...