Aiden glanced to them and Scott gave him a nod. "Go."

Void began laughing again, obviously enjoying everything going on. "Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world everyday."

Melissa narrowed her eyes at Void. "Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?"

Deaton nodded. "Yes, I do."

He ripped off a piece of duct tape and Maggie held a hand out. "I'd like to shut him up."

Deaton gave her the tape and she placed it over his mouth, causing him to scream. His screams stopped and he started laughing psychotically.

Maggie glared at him. "We're trying to save my friend. So be a good little Nogitsune and shut the hell up."

The witch walked backwards to the others, staring at Void the entire way.

As soon as Void was calm, she helped Melissa bandage his wounds.

He sniffled softly and Melissa whispered, "Stiles?"

Maggie and Caleb shook their heads, but it went unnoticed. Melissa pulled the tape from his mouth and a sadistic smirk crossed his face.

He shot her a disappointed look. "Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes? Come on. Maggie, Caleb, does it hurt that you have no idea what to do?" He turned back to Melissa. "How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?"

"What?" Melissa asked with a frown.

"When he finds out why his dad really left? You know he overheard it, right? You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott, but you told the sheriff. Hmm. Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you want to know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you. He knew how much he would hate you."

Calen narrowed his eyes at Void before turning to Melissa. "He's trying to get under your skin. Don't listen to him."

Melissa smirked and turned to Void. "This isn't you."

"It is now," Void replied with a smirk.

Maggie grabbed duct tape and slapped it on his mouth. "Just shut up."

The doorbell rang and Maggie opened the door to see Peter. "You. What are you doing here?"

"Me," he said. "I'm here to help."

"You. You're here to help?"

He let out an annoyed sigh. "I'm not doing that again. I come to offer my services."

"Oh, sure. Why are you here?"

"Lydia called me."

Maggie raised a hand and glared at the former alpha and Peter sighed once again. "Are you going to let me in?"

"You do anything suspicious and I spell you. It'll make me feel better."

Peter glared at her and walked towards Void. He examined him and said, "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf."

Scott walked up to them and asked, "You don't think it would work?"

Peter shrugged. "This is more of a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle."

Derek was intrigued. "What kind of methods?"

Peter reached for Scott's wrist and flicked it, making his claws appear. "We're going to get into his head."