He stepped back while the Oni raised their swords. Sheriff Stilinski and Argent started firing at the Oni with no luck. A couple of them walked towards Allison and Derek.

Allison pulled out a knife while Maggie and Caleb formed purple sparks.

The Oni started slashing at them. One sword nearly hit the blonde and she blasted it away, causing it to clatter to the floor.

Moments later, the Oni disappeared. Scott and Kira appeared and Maggie shot them a look. "Look who finally decided to show."

"Be nice," Caleb said softly.

Maggie rolled her eyes, checking back at the window for Void and frowned. "Guys? Where'd he go?"

While they figured out what to do next, everyone parted ways. Some time later, the others arrived; Lydia, Aiden, Scott, Deaton and Melissa. Lydia had a look on her face that Maggie and Caleb couldn't quite read.

"What is it?" Caleb asked.

Lydia turned to him. "I'm not sure, but I found him unconscious in a random office complex. The GPS. I thought it was on, but Aiden told me it wasn't. There was this voice that led me to him."

"The couch," Scott instructed. "Put him on the couch."

Maggie saw Stiles and glanced at her friend. "We found him. Now we save him."

Lydia nodded. "We're not out of the woods yet."

Melissa frowned at the group. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital."

Scott turned to his mom. "Mom, remember what happened the last time he went to the hospital?"

Deaton made his way to Stiles and lifted up his shirt. Maggie saw a long gash and studied it. "That looks like it's healing."

He nodded and Aiden turned to her. "You mean healing like we heal?"

Scott frowned. "That's good, right?"

Deaton looked to him. "For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure."

While keeping her gaze on Void, Maggie said, "We should tell his dad."

Melissa pulled out her phone. "On it."

Caleb glanced at Melissa. "If that doesn't work, I can run to the station."

"Let's hope this works."

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden questioned.

Deaton shook his head. "I might have something more effective."

He pulled out a small glass container with clear liquid. Maggie stared at it, guessing what the liquid was.

Deaton turned to the werewolves and they walked over to Stiles. Aiden forced open his cheeks and the vet put the clear liquid in Stiles' mouth, causing a look of pure disgust. His eyes opened and he grabbed Aiden's neck.

Aiden began gasping for air. "Get him off me! Get him off me!"

Void laughed maniacally. Scott attempted to detach Void's hand from Aiden's neck and Maggie rushed in to help. "Let go of him."

To her surprise, Void himself freed Aiden. His eyes shifted back and forth and she realized he was paralyzed.

Void frowned and his voice took on a sarcastic tone. "Kanima venom. Nice touch." Aiden half-shifted and rushed Void, who remained unfazed. Instead, Void started taunting them. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it. Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."