Introduction

{KEY:
(Y/n) - Your name
(H/c) - Hair color
(H/l) - Hair length
(E/c) - eye color
(F/c) - Favorite color }

You walk into the Slender mansion, covered in blood. Slender had a hand on your shoulder and you stood there, terrified. You just killed your parents. How could you have just snapped like that? You regretted what you did but that the same time, you were happy they were just gone now.

Slender took you up to one of the spare rooms and handed you a pair of clothes with a towel. You shut the door and stared at the ground. Is this really what you wanted to do? You sighed before placing the clothes on the bed and took the towel into the bathroom. You started your water for your shower and stood got undressed and stepped in.

You let the water wash the blood away and run down your body. You closed your eyes to try and calm down but really, how could you? How were you going to calm down after what you did? You soon stepped out and dried off. You put the towel around your body and walked into your room again, getting dressed. You had no idea who these people were but you knew Slender and knew this is your new home.

Your name is |Y/n| |L/n|. And this is how you became who you are today.