Lily: Hey, are you okay?

Me: Uh? Yes

Lily: Are you sure beautiful?

Me: Lily, don't flirt with me please can't you see i have a girlfriend?

Lily: I'm not flirting with you ;)

Me: Yeah right what's with the winky face then?

Lily: Nooothing! You look hot by the way, your eyes always shines! and i love seeing them shine.

Me: Please stop?

Lily: Sorry baby

The fuck? I saw Y/N frowning and i noticed she saw the conversation, does she like me? Oh hell no! "Excuse me Ally i'll just use the restroom" Y/N said Ally moved and Y/N walked to the restroom. I followed her and saw her sighing deeply, closing her eyes and massaging her forehead. "Y/N?" she opened her eyes and smiled slightly "Hey, are you gonna pee?" i shook my head 'no' "Why are you here?" i ask rubbing her arm. She looked away and bit her lip "Can i be honest with you?" i nervously nodded "Lily likes you" she said "I think so?" i said "When you guys were talking in that night she was looking at you like you were her lover, and that text! ugh! she was flirting with you! I don't like her! i feel so annoyed." she said placing her hands on her head.

"I'm actually annoyed too, i don't like her flirting with me i mean can't she see i have you?" she nodded "Exactly" she said rubbing her forehead again "Look, whatever happens always know that i love you okay?" i said she nodded "I have a weird feeling, and it's like she's trying to tear us apart" she said honestly "Me too, but like i said whatever happens if it involves Lily know that i love you and i won't do anything to hurt you okay?" she nodded again wrapping her arms around my neck "Yeah, okay. I trust you Lo" she said smiling "I trust you too" i said kissing her. When we pulled away we smiled at each other "Shall we go back?" i ask she giggle and nodded.

When we got back the girls had smirks on their faces except for Lily she was rolling her eyes, "did you guys have a quickie?" Camila asked wiggling her eyebrows our eyes widen "NO!" we both said the girls laughed and we both went back to our seats. "Yeah right" they said we were both blushing i mean we haven't yet you know? I'm just waiting for her to be ready, i don't wanna force her. When we were eating our meal my phone kept on vibrating and all of the messages are from Lily, i saw Y/N tightening her grip on her fork stabbing the plate. I sighed and turned off my phone and grabbed her hand squeezing it slightly, she sighed deeply again and finally calmed down. She placed our hands on her lap smiling at me.

___

Your POV

When all the girls went home Lauren, Ally and i went home too, yeah Lauren's second home is our home. As we went upstairs she stopped and a smile was made on her face, i look at the direction where she was looking at and noticed a guitar in Ally's room. "Ally can i borrow your guitar please?" she asked "Sure" she said Lauren excitedly ran to her room and got her guitar, "Let's go to your room" she said bouncing up and down "Our room babe" i said winking at her. "Then my room will be ours too" she said i giggle and opened my bedroom, she ran inside and started strumming. I bit my lip and remembered something, i actually wrote a song before, about her, all of the sudden i feel shy. Will i tell her or nah? She saw me still standing there thinking, she stood up and peck my lips "Whatcha thinking about?" i shrugged she raised an eyebrow i sighed "Sit down" i said quietly we both sat down and she was facing me.

I started playing with my fingers nervously "I- i kinda....wrote a s-song....for..y-you before" i said quietly but she heard it, i look up and she was grinning, her eyes were shining in excitement. "Really??" i nodded shyly "Play it to me or sing it to me" i shook my head 'no' she frown "Please? i really want to hear it" she begged she kissed my cheek then to my neck. "Please, i wanna hear your sexy, angelic voice. I bet the song you wrote for me is so good too." she mumbled against my skin, my breath hitched "F-fine" she pulled away smiling "YAAY" she cheered i rolled my eyes and went to my drawer. I got the book and went to the bed "I wrote this when we first met, so i'm really sorry if it su-" "if the next word is 'sucks' i'm gonna kiss you until you're out of breath. It doesn't suck okay? it'll be beautiful i promise you that." she said i bit my lip nervously and got the guitar from her.