01

A beautiful male sat between the towers of strawberries surrounding him. A beautiful boxy smile on his face as he picks the strawberries from the huge towers, dipping it in the big tune of melted chocolates. Putting the sweet piece inside his mouth he hums at the taste. Eyes closing softly making his long eye lashes rest on his bread cheeks. He devoured the delicious strawberries having no clue what goes on in the world.

"Tae... Tae..." He heard someone calling him, but he gave no response. Not wanting to leave those delicious strawberries.

"KIM TAEHYUNG." The male flinch at the shriking voice, head snapping up eyes looking around as he realised he was inside his boring classroom. He looked up at the front where the burning chilly. I mean his chemistry teacher stood, hands folded over her chest eyes glaring at him.

"Yes ma'am." He spoke standing up, the eyes of all the students went on him.

"Tell me what I just taught." She demanded. Tae sighed, now how is he suppose to tell what she taught when he saw sleeping. He looked at his side to his best friend hoseok who was pointing at a paragraph on their book.

Tae narrowed his eyes as he tired to understand what the hell was written inside.

"Taehyun, I don't have a whole day. Speak quick." Mrs Lee, spoke in a pissed tone.

"You told us about the quantum numbers ." He spoke proudly looking at her.

"Hmm, than tell me what is quantum number and there are how many quantum numbers?" She spoke with a raised eyebrows. Tae again glanced down at the desk to ask hoseok who had already opened the page of definition.

"The set of numbers used to describe the position and energy of the electron in an atom are called quantum numbers." Tae spoke as he looked again at her, she narrowed her eyes.

"Hoseok, look up at me." She demanded, hoseok immediately looked at her.

"You didn't told me how much are they Taehyung ?" Mrs Lee asked. Tae looked around and glanced for some seconds at the desk where hobi has 4 fingers on the desk. While he looked straight to the teacher.

"It's four ma'am." Tae spoke confidently.

"Their names?" She asked now what, hobi can't write the names, the page of text has ended where hobi was showing the answer. The answer of the question is on the next page and hobi can't turn it. Tae knew he is doomed but to his luck the bell rang making him sigh in relief. Mrs Lee looked at him.

"Concentrate in my class or you will get detetion." She warned tae nodded with a smile that was fake. She left from the class followed by all the students as it was the last lecture.

"I hate her." Tae spoke as hobi and him walked out of the school gates.

"Of course you will hate her, cause she always ask you to concentrate in studies." Hobi spoke with a chuckle.

"That's the main reason and apart from that she is too irritating, I mean I don't have any problem in concentrating but she makes me bored it feels like she is singing some lullaby." Tae spoke with an irritated tone making hobi laugh, the two parted their ways and went home after biding byes.

****

Next day.

"Good morning hobi hyung." Tae spoke as he walked beside the male with a cheerful smile. Tae and hobi are of the same age just some months difference so tae calls hobi hyung sometimes.

"Morning tae, what's up. Looking fresh today?" Hobi asked.

"Yes... We didn't had any assignments to do today. And no tests too, so I am happy." Tae chriped, making hobi raise his eyebrows.