• 18 •

The Next Day :

Y/n's Pov :

I woke up and saw namjoon beside me. I looked at his sleeping face which looks so peaceful but again I recalled the memories of last night. Why is he hiding so much from me? I was about to touch his cheek when he woke up.

Rm - "Oh you're awake.. Do you need anything?"

Y/n - "I want to use the restroom"

He nodded. I tried to get down from the bed but my stomach hurted so much due to the stitches. Namjoon carried me in bridal style towards the washroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth and washed my face before coming out.
I saw him taking with a nurse.
I went to them.

Nurse - "Miss shall I give you bath?"

I nodded. She sent namjoon outside and removed my clothes wetting my body with a white cloth she wiped it all over my body before applying ointment on my stomach and making it neat. She then made me wear a white long sleeve dress.

Nurse - "I'll get you you're breakfast"

Y/n - "Okay thank you"

She walked outside and namjoon entered inside. I noticed that the nurse did not button up my dress from back. I tried to button it up but my hand did not reach.

Rm - "Shall I help"

I nodded. He sat behind me and removed my hair to the left side before buttoning my dress up.
I felt his hot breath fanning over my neck. Butterflies crept in my stomach. I felt that he came closer. I closed my eyes clutching on my dress before something could have happened. Mr. And Mrs. Kim along with jimin and Hana entered inside the room.
We quickly moved away from each other.

Hana - "Good morning mommy"

Y/n - "Morning sweetheart"

She kissed my cheek before handing me a little white card along with a red rose. I opened the car and saw....

Y/n - "Aww did you make it baby?"

Hana - "Yes do you like it?"

Y/n - "It's so beautiful I love it thank you so much"

I kissed her cheek. She giggled.

Mrs. Kim - "Y/n-ah are you feeling good dear? Are the stitches hurting a lot?"

Y/n - "I'm fine eomma they are hurting but not too much"

Mrs. Kim - "Aigo~ I hope you get well soon"

Y/n - "Thank you eomma"

Mrs. Kim - "Look I made me you're breakfast"

Y/n - "It wasn't needed eomma"

Mr. Kim - "You're mom from yesterday she is going crazy when she heard about you"

Y/n - "Aww.. I got the best mom"

We both hugged each other, I could see tears in her eyes.

Y/n - "Don't cry eomma I'm fine"

Mrs. Kim - "Yes yes" *sniff* "Now eat"

I nodded. She served me in a plate and started feeding me.

Mrs. Kim - "Oh.. I forgot you're staying with us till you get recovered okay? You don't have to worry about Hana I'll be there"

Y/n - "Thank you eomma"

Mrs. Kim - "Aish.. You're saying thank you to you're own mom how bad"

Y/n - *chuckle* "It's basic manners mom"

Mrs. Kim - "I know don't teach me"

JM - "Aww aunty you look so cute when you're offended"

Mrs. Kim - *blush* "Aish jimin stop it"

We all laughed at her being so adorable. I really got the best mother in law in the whole world.

After I finished eating namjoon gave me my tablets.

Mr Kim - "We'll be going take care dear"

Y/n - "Yes appa thank you so much for everything"

Mrs Kim - "Namjoon say you're wife to stop saying thank you"

He chuckled.

Y/n - "Hana come to me baby"

She climbed on the bed. I kissed her cheek hugging her from side.

Y/n - "Be a good girl for mommy also don't trouble granny and grandpa too much.. I'll come home soon okay love?"

Hana - "Hana is always a good girl mommy"

Y/n - "Yes baby you're always such a good girl.. When mommy comes back we'll make a beautiful cake for you"

Hana - "And we play a lot"

I nodded and brushed our noses together.

Y/n - "Bye baby"

Hana - "Bye mommy get well soon"

I nodded. Jimin oppa hugged me from side.

Jm - "Bye y/nie take care and don't worry about Hana. Me and the rest boys will take care of her she won't feel lonely"

Y/n - "Thank you oppa"

Jm - "It's fine bye"

They all went away. Now it's only me and Namjoon in the room.

Rm - "Take a nap for sometime they medicine will work"

I nodded. He helped me lay down  and I slept.