• 7 •

Y/n's Pov :

The alarm on the side table rang loudly making me groan. With one eye open I looked for it and turned it off. It's 7 I need to get hana ready for school. I looked at my side and saw hana sleeping on top of Mr. Kim. They look cute together, I secretly snapped a picture of them before waking up hana.

Y/n - "Sweetie get up... You have school today"

I gently shook her lil body. She hummed in response but still asleep.

Y/n - "Princess please wake up"

Hana - "Mmm.. Mommy 5 minute"

Y/n - *chukle* "You'll be late to school love please wake up"

I said before kissing her soft cheek, she finally gave up and woke up. I smiled at her before engulfing her in my arms, I gently shook her back to forth like a new born.

Y/n - "Good morning honey, how did you sleep?"

I asked while getting up from the bed to her room. She yawned and rested her head on my shoulder.

Hana - "I slept good mommy.. I had such a good dream!!"

Y/n - "Really, what was it about?"

We reached her room, I made her sit on the bathroom counter while I wash her face and handle her toothbrush.

Hana - "We both were making blueberry muffins!!"

Y/n - "Wow that's a yummy dream!!"

She giggled. After she finished brushing her teeth.
I went to her walk in closet to grab her school dress. I walked back to the bathroom. I made Hana sit in the bathtub, I added shower gel with slightly warm water from the tap for bathing her. While washing her back, she asked me....

Hana - "Mommy what did you dream of?"

Y/n - "Umm.. I dreamt that you, me and appa were at an amusement park, we went on many ride also we ate cotton candy"

Hana - "Wow!! I wanna go!!"

Y/n - *chuckle* "You can ask appa baby if he isn't busy we'll go or if he is busy we will go some other day"

She nodded. After bathing, I wrapped Hana in a towel taking her to the bedroom. I applied body lotion and powder to her face, hands, legs before making her wear the clothes.

Y/n - "All done, let's have something yummy now hm?"

Hana - "Yes!! Pancakes"

Y/n - "With milk"

Hana - "aww"

Y/n - "Don't worry, it will taste good like yesterday night!!"

Hana - "Then it's fine"

She said while giggling, I too giggled and tickled her.

Y/n - "Baby you downstairs mommy will wake up appa and come"

She nodded. I went to our to wake up Mr. Kim when I entered inside I saw him still sleeping.
I opened the curtains, hearing him groan and cover his face with a pillow.

Y/n - "Mr. Kim it's morning you need to wake up!!"

RM - " 5 more minutes please~"

Like father like daughter...

Y/n - "You'll be late for work... You also need to drop Hana to school!!"

Rm - "Fine.. I'm up"

He walked straight to the bathroom. I cleaned the bed and kept her clothes on the bed before going downstairs to kitchen. I saw Hana making her school bag, she also wore her shoes. That's impressive.