• 16 •

FLASHBACK

Y/n's Pov :

When me and hana were watching TV in my bedroom. We heard loud noise from outside then all of sudden we also heard gunshots. Hana hugged me tightly.

Hana - "Mommy I'm scared"

Y/n - "I-I'm here baby"

I carried her downstairs to check what is going on. I saw the main door was open and all the things were misplaced. They were few guards bodies lying on the ground and blood stains. My eyes widen seeing all of that. I heard a loud noise from outside once again. I thought of taking Hana and running upstairs but before I could do that someone pulled my hair from behind making me hiss in pain.

?? - "Where are you going sweetheart?"

He turned me around. I don't even know him. Who is he?

Y/n - "Ahh. Leave me"

I yanked his hand away from me.

Y/n - "Let us go"

?? - *chuckle* "Do you think I will... I guess you don't know me
I'm Sung Minjun.. You're dear husband was coming to kill me today"

Y/n - "Looking at you right now
I think it's better if you die"

?? - "Attitude huh? It won't last long baby"

He held my hand and started dragging me with him.

Y/n - "Hey!! Leave me"

He took Hana from my arms and handed to a another guy.

Hana - "Mommy!! Leave me I wanna go to my mommy"

Minjun - "Later babygirl"

Y/n - "Don't you dare touch my daughter"

He slapped me on my cheek pulling me closer by my arm.

Minjun - "Don't raise you're voice at me understood?"

Y/n - "I will"

Minjun - "We'll see"

He dragged me outside the house into a van.

Y/n - "Where are you taking us?"

Minjun - "Let me inform you're husband that you're with me"

He called namjoon and said such nasty things which made me want to puke.

Minjun - "If he doesn't come you're coming with me to USA"

Y/n - "No I'll never come with a bastard like you. I know namjoon will come to save the both of us"

In a while we reached a place which I inside of the forest. It have a dead end. If you fall from here you're gonna fall into the lake. I got out from the car but before I could do something his guards tired my hands behind my back.

Hana - "Mommy I wanna come to you"

Seeing Hana crying made my heart clench.

Y/n - "Please minjun send Hana to me she's crying so much please I beg"

My tears were ready to flow but he did not listen to me.

Y/n - "Please listen to me.. Min-"

Before I could complete he shoot his gun in the air. Hana screamed from the loud noise.

Minjun - "If you speak one more time I'll kill you and your daughter"

He said while gripping onto my hair. My tears started streaming down due his harsh grip. I looked over at Hana she started crying even more. I'm so helpless I can't even do anything to get out of this mess. I hope namjoon comes and free the both of us.