A Shadow's Past To Face

Start from the beginning

Young Nobuhiko: "Oh don't get emotional on me dude remember we got the big test today, and I can't have you crying on the arena got it."

Young Y/n: "Right sorry, I still can't believe we gotta take these stupid trials. I still got back pains when they dropped us down a deep cliff." *Stretching his back straight*

Young Nobuhiko: "True, but it will all be worth it when we pass the final test to become full fledge Kaijin soldiers for the emperor. Now come on and get a move on, and don't forget to transform before entering the ring." *Transform to Shadow Moon.*

Young Y/n: "Yeah, yeah."

Y/n tucks his card in his shirt transformed into Black Sun, and follows Moon in the Arena room where they will undergo there final test in. it is a room with a good amount of space with an upper deck that the Gorgom, Belos, Kikimora, and the Golden Guard will be watching from. The ring is a big circle with a nice flat dirt surface and on the edges of the ring were.

Sun: "Woah~"

Gorgom1: "Sun, Moon glad for you to join us finally remember Belos is an impatient man."

Moon: "Sorry chief me and my friend here ain't so well with making the date."

Sun: "What matters is we're here now so let's get this over with please."

Gorgom1: "Very well. Gorgom begin the trial of Black Sun and Shadow Moon."

Gorgom1 leaves the arena and Gorgom 2 replace him in the arena.

Gorgom2: "As you know you two are the youngest Kaijin ever to complete all the trials, but now you must complete one final test to prove that your powers are in top tier, and the best way to prove it is trial by combat."

She snapped her fingers to summon a ring of fire around the arena. Worrying the two Kaijin boys

Gorgom2: "And for your opponent well I believe you've heard of him."

The ring of fire opened up to let in a familiar face. The Fish Knight Kaijin, with a knight sword and spiked shield

Sun/ Moon: "Bilgenia! "

Sun: "You're kidding we're going up the great unbeatable Kaijin commander?!"

Moon: "Correction Sun after today he will be beaten by us."

Gorgom2: "You will face him together so I'd expect nothing less with you all

Gorgom2 left the arena and give the Kaijins to stretch before the battle. Belos watches the test from above.

Golden Guard: "Lord Belos forgive me for speaking out of term, but don't you think that maybe this isn't such a good idea putting witchlets against a fully trained Kaijin commander?"

Belos: "Don't let there age deceive you, especially since these are Kaijin children and they're power is far more beyond witch power."

Gorgom1: "I'm honored for helping with such loyal soldiers Lord Belos."

Belos: "They're not soldiers yet Gorgom, but we shall wait and see if they are capable of being soldiers."

Gorgom1: "Of course my lord."

The Kaijins have finished stretching and now they just wait the signal to fight.

Gorgom2: ". . . BEGIN!"

Sun: "Alright Moon, this is it the big boss I say we start by going for his weapo-"

Moon: "HAAAA!"