"You won't leave if I kick you out, right?" I asked.

he nodded

"Never!!!"

I took my phone and canceled sending Noeul a message and walked towards his car.

"Where are you going, Phi?" he asked confused.

"Didn't you want to take me? Have you changed your mind?", I asked in an annoyed tone.

"???"

"If you change your mind, I'll call Noeul."

"No... no", he ran and opened the car door for me with a smile.

...

A blue branded pillow and blanket were seen on the back seat of her car, I don't know if I just realized that or it had actually been there for a long time?

"P'Ana said... P'Peat often falls asleep in the car, so I brought that for phi"

"Who would fall asleep in your car?"

He didn't reply to me this time, just gave a small smile

I Peat Wasuthorn would never fall asleep in this crazy psychopath's car!!!

...

"phi can't blame me naa, but phi's friend is so cute when he's sleeping"

Ughh...whose voice is that?

Very annoying

"Ai Fort...Phi reminded you not to mess with Peat, have you forgotten what Phi told you? he doesn't like anyone!!!"

"he's very cute phi, besides I told you I'm not messing around I mean it"

"Phi can understand if you are serious but.... You guys just met yesterday, how can you..."

So annoying, I want to sleep some more...

Wait!!!

I fell asleep?

I quickly opened my eyes and turned around but damn it...

Bukk!!!

My head hit the glass window of the car

"Ouchhhh", I screech

"P'Peat!!!"

Fort ran into the car, unbuckled my seatbelt and i got startled when  he suddenly hugged me, resting my head on his chest...

I immediately pushed him away from me. ....

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"Reflex...after all, Phi was awake but didn't tell me, instead  smashed your head on the glass."

"You're mocking me?"

"No... but I wanted to ask... How's the pillow and blanket? Phi was leaning on me but this annoying P'Ana came and disturbed me", he continued to talk.

"Do you enjoy teasing me?"

"Phi...can't phi see, do I look like I'm joking?"

"You keep smiling"

"Does a smile always mean a joke?, I smile because I'm happy...I scored points from phi"

"You're insane...get out of my way, I want out," I said.

"Erm...phi...did phi forget, there's a door behind phi?"

Shit...he embarrassed me!!!

Ai Peat!!! You're a disgrace!!!

"I know!"

I opened the car door and went towards Ana and Noeul who were standing not far from the car.

"That's great... you did great, khun Peat," Noeul said.

"Shut your mouth or I'll use my shoe to shut it."

"Scary"

"I'll pick you up  later na khrub!!!"

Fort shouted while waving his hand

"Noisy!!!", I retorted.

This is dangerous!

To Be Continued