Chapter 21

"He gave me that peace that no one could, it was just me and him and anything that came with that was reality" ~summy

Matthew's POV

We pulled up to kfc and I ordered a big deal and a zinger for chun, couldn't mek go hungry.

"Matt dee... per" she said looking into my eyes
I park the car to finish my handy work, I pump in and out of her until I see her eyes roll back.
She shakes uncontrollably and I release her from my hold.

I take the box off the back seat and hand it to her "Eat up baby we are going to be late for check in"

She kissed her teeth and took it from me

"Chun chun call the hotel and mek a dinner reservation fi 6 cause that's the time wi a reach""Alright""Chun fix yuh face and stop gwann so""Whatever yuh say and stop play wid mi to""Mi go play wid it cause a mine"

"Alright"
"Chun fix yuh face and stop gwann so"
"Whatever yuh say and stop play wid mi to"
"Mi go play wid it cause a mine"

She kiss her teeth and started eating the rest of her what left. Mi give har the food and all now she no stop play up inna it like a never she hungry and a beat off mi head.

Pulling up to the hotel I gave the valet my keys and open the door for miss greedy. Chun walked in front of mi and har batty just jiggle.
"Chun how yuh batty just a jiggle so" she turned around and laughed at my comment and went inside the building.

"Do you guys have a reservation here" a lady walked up to us and asked
Then how she so bright we no muss have reservation, I took chun hand and led her to the manager.
Knocking at the door my big head friend Zandrian came out, "bro yuh couldn't tell mi say a today yuh book the place" him gwann like him slick yuh see , mi book out a private suite and set up a surprise fi chun and him a act like him no know bout it.

"See mi yah now" I said giving him the reservation number
"Loriana escort these guest to the exclusive suite" he approach the woman from earlier, she looked a bit dumbfounded with her mother open like she didn't expect us to have that kind of money.
It upset mi fi them yuh see, likkle bit and cyah go no where.

I kissed my teeth and followed behind her with chun holding my hand.

"Baby get dress I am going to look on the dinner reservation" I said to her as she was about to walk in
"Okay later" she said closing the door
I made my way downstairs back to "the manager" who is actually the owner.
"Mi get the things dem from the car when she come down just send mi a text" Zan came up to me out of breath, man look more excited than mu to backside like a fi him oman.