Chapter 13

Leaked part 1

Kayla's POV

Now my plans were beginning I had texted one of Lia's ex boyfriend who wanted revenge on her and we had come up with a plan but he backed out in the end and said that he didn't want to do that to her because the left on a good note and she was a nice girl and didn't deserve that, but I didn't feel bad for her after what she did and now that she had started talking to my brother I wanted to end whatever situation she and him had and destroy her career in the future.

She use to send nudes to her ex phones and we were going to expose them on Twitter,Instagram and TikTok she was going to be the talk of Jamaica and I had set it up to be released in a couple of minutes. I couldn't wait to see her down fall and I wanted her to suffer every single minute of it and she didn't deserve to have anything because if I couldn't have it why should she. She took my husband a way from me now I have no one, she should have no one either and I am going to make sure she doesn't. She destroyed my story and now she doesn't get to live her's either or be happy ever.

I called the person that was suppose to leak the pictures.

"Hey did you get the pictures to expose her"

"Yeah, soon release it"

"Yuh sure you wah do dat to har" he asked

"Hello sir mi nah pay yuh fi ask no question, just release the something fi mi nuh"

"Yuh definitely nah pay mi so mi can ask, as a matter a fact a 400 USD the price change send it or else nobody nah get exposed"

"Okay mi ago send it tell mi when yuh get it"

"Mi get it yah now, mi no affi ask yuh no question bout  yuh pay mi, kmt"

"Come off a mi phone and thanks again"

"No problem"

After I hanged up I started dancing around my room and screaming with joy. She is gonna feel it today, yes yes yes yes.

I got a text that it was released I didn't bother checking anything and when to sleep happily thinking that Lia will no longer be a problem to me.This will definitely destroy her I was so happy because now Lia's life was destroyed forever and ever.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate the support and hope you enjoyed this chapter vote, comment and share.See you in the next chapter❤️