Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Matthew's POV

After my shift I made my way over to one of my regular hood warmers house. I try not to go over their house regular ,because dem love fuck everything weh walk but now Lia have mi a way. She did inna wah likkle crop top weh did a show har nipple dem just the sight of them mek me horny.

And if mi nuh get a release a blue balls mi ago ave and mi know say Lia no willing fi mek mi get it.

I pull up in the driveway walking over to her house.
Then I knocked on the door
"Yo come open up the door"
"Mi a come babe"
Sometimes mi wonda if dah likkle girl yere deff, mi tell har fi stop call mi so and is like she no ave ears ...
Kmt mek mi hurry up and lift up

"Hello come open up the door , yuh seh mi fi come so yuh muss ready"
"Okay babes I am coming"

Kmft all a this mi haffi a go through fi little pussy, a tru mi go call Lia eno mi nah call har back pan no video call.

"Yo mi a lift yup cause yuh a tek too long"
"Matthew si mi yah"
"Alright come on"

We made our way to the bed room, we started to kiss and I started to remove her clothes one my by one.

I had her an all four and ready to release my stress all out and her.

I pounded into her pussy, hard giving her all my 11 inches. Her moans fill the room and can be heard through out the house, her panting and moaning are music to my ears , as I went deeper and harder until she reached her climax and cum hard.

Coating my dick in all her juices

I continue giving her strokes until I came on her stomach.

After we cleaned up I got in my car and drove home.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate the support and hope you enjoyed this chapter vote, comment and share.See you in the next chapter❤️