FOURTEEN

Day 70

November 22, 2015

Tumuloy kami ni Yua sa isang diner. Totoo ngang siya ang nagpapunta sa akin dito, kinunchaba ba niya ang engineering department? Hindi ko alam. They are the ones who told me to attend this seminar in the middle of my review classes. Paano kaya kung hindi ako pumayag at naniwala sa seminar na pakulo nila? What would Yua have in alternative?

The island itself is nice. Refreshing and very summery ang vibe.

Itinago ko sa hand bag ko ang suot kong aviators at itinago iyon sa ilalim ng mesa. Yua seemed to be cool now. She's paler than before yet her cheecks are red from sun rays.

"Lets eat first Iyjo." She smiled at me and called out the waiter's name. Agad naman na lumingon ang lalaki with familiarity sa reaction nito. palagi sigurong dito kumakain si Yua.

We both ate a lunch courses since it was noon time already when i got out of the boat.

"Ma'am Alyanna, si Zara na po ulit every dinner." The waiter informed her.

"Okay, tell her i changed my course okay?" She answered back

"Nagpapadeliver ka?"

She shifted her eyes from the window to me. "Ah, kind of. Nagdadala sila ng pagkain everytime na pumupunta sila sa rest house ko." Simple nitong sagot sa akin.

But it didnt came as simple to me "whats that guy doing at your place?" Hindi ko napigilang itanong. It was okay for that Zara because i know she's a she, pero yung waiter? May itsura ito at di nalalayo ang edad kay Yua and him going to her place is not okay!

"It's okay Iyjo, chill ka lang!" she said between her chuckle. 

Alyanna Eunice is eating her mashed potatoes and water while i am making myself full by staring at her. Her jaws were defined much more that she lost weight...she must have been in so much stress with Nath that she actually lost a lot of weight, lots of it. 

Matapos naming kumain ay inaya niya akong maglakad sa tabing dagat. I removed my shoes and fold the hem of my pants habang siya ay bitbit naman ang slippers niya. The sun is setting and the sky is orange, the wind is calm and this is just the perfect time for walking...with the perfect girl.

"Why did you made me come here?" hindi ko na napigilang itanong

she smiled at me, she's always smiling at me pero kapag nasa loob ng univeristy she's always grumpy and cold, and this is all because of Nath. "Payag ka ba sa isang linggong convention me sa akin?"

"Are you really asking me that?! Oo naman!" we both laughed.

She stared at me, kaya napatigil ako sa pagtawa, she's staring at me intently and its making me feel z bit uncomfortable. Of course, i love her! and she's staring at me, who would not have a fast beating of their hearts? 

And then my heart finally stopped beating, Alyanna Eunice hugged me, she hugged me so tight so i did the same. 

"Thank you Iyjo, for loving me" she whispered and i just tighten my hugged to her

Is she choosing me? Is she in love with me too? Is this why i am here?

But my hopes fell down as fast as i assumed her feelings for me. I fell on my knees, tears bursting and i just held on to my chest while i grope her hand whispering her prayers.

Alyanna Eunice, the perfect woman, the woman i love..is dying.