Chapter Fifty-Six

Start from the beginning

I was feeling like a top. I think as butterflies fill my stomach.

"I have a few ideas of my own, Aspen. Things I want to make you feel that you'll remember anytime you think of your old room."

And suddenly, I'm a bottom again.

"Okay." I whisper, the word barely making it out.

"There's something I want to try..." Rylie whispers as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I think you'll really like it. We both will." She drops my shirt to the floor before running her index finger along my collar bone, leaving her thumb to graze my bra. She helps me with my pants before removing her own clothes, leaving us both in only our bras and panties.

"I think you're right," I murmur, resting my hands on her hips and pulling her between my legs. I'm suddenly thankful for the height of the bed, making us nearly eye to eye. "I'll enjoy it as long as it involves your skin on mine."

"Oh, it does." I scoot back towards the pillows as Rylie joins me on the bed, keeping her eyes on mine. "Having your hands or mouth against me always feels so good. But I want to feel myself rubbing against you." Rylie's words fill me with heat as I instantly understand what she means.

"Fuck..." I bite my lip at the image in my head. Rylie's eyes narrow as she notices, and it only takes her a moment to close the distance between us.

"How does that sound?" She purrs against my lips after pulling back slightly.

"I need it." I gasp, pressing myself against her thigh. "I need to feel you." Rylie doesn't need any more encouragement and quickly removes the rest of our clothing before pressing her lips back to mine, harder than before.

She gently spreads my legs and places herself between them in a way that accelerates both my heartrate and my breathing. Rylie slips her hand to my center briefly as she adjusts herself. "You're already so wet. That's my good girl."

My face reddens as the throbbing between my legs intensifies. "Only for you."

Rylie's eyes meet mine as she lowers herself the rest of the way. She gasps, dropping her head back at the contact. "Fuck, baby." She moans, moving her hips in a slow rhythm against me.

I couldn't have guessed that it would feel this good. My words won't come, but my noises sure do. All I can do is moan as Rylie rubs against my swollen center.

"You feel so good, Aspen." Rylie moans, speeding up her movements. I try to hold them in, but I can't stop the noises as they get louder. "Shh, baby." Rylie whispers, placing her hand gently over my mouth as she continues to move her hips faster.

It doesn't take long for both of us to reach our climaxes. Rylie keeps her hand over my mouth and her eyes locked on mine as we come, the intense pleasure flowing through us both.

It takes longer than normal to come down, and I pull Rylie down to me the moment I can breathe normally again. "That felt so fucking good, Ry." I murmur into her ear as she nuzzles against my neck.

"You can say that again." Rylie giggles, lacing her fingers with mine. "I'm just wondering why it took us so long to try that."

"Me too," I admit with a laugh. "It's crossed my mind more than once."

"You should've said something!" Rylie laughs, sitting up slightly to meet my eyes.

"I was nervous! I didn't know how to bring it up, you're the one that's good with that type of thing." I giggle, gesturing between our naked bodies. "Take what just happened, for example. You did that so effortlessly."

"I really wanted to feel you against me. That was my motivation." Rylie grins, kissing the tip of my nose lightly.

"I like that we can talk like this. I never thought I would have someone that I could be so comfortable with, and find so much comfort in."

Rylie's gaze softens as her blue eyes meet mine. "Sometimes I feel things in my heart that I can't put into words because of how strongly I feel them, but you somehow manage to find the words for me every time."

"I'm really glad you feel the same things I do, even if you can't always put them into words." I smile, cupping Rylie's cheek gently. "And for the record, you manage to put the sweetest things into words all the time."

Rylie returns my smile before kissing me softly. "I love you so much. Finding the comfort that I have with you is an incredible feeling that I never want to take for granted."

"You're not the type to take things for granted, no matter what they are." I assure her with a smile.

"Thank you, Aspen." Rylie brushes a lock of hair behind my ear. "So please tell me, what are the other things you wanted to try that you've been too nervous to bring up?"

I feel my face redden as Rylie smirks. "How about I just show you?" I answer after a moment, feeling my top side reemerging.

"Yes, please." Rylie whispers before closing the distance between us once more.