"It was a good piece of advice." I compliment. "Do you know Beatrice, Rocco and Abigail?" I ask.

"I know Beatrice and Rocco, I'm not as familiar with Abigail." He says.

"So so you know what Beatrice did?" Because apparently it's common knowledge.

"I do." He says with a smile. "Do you?"

"I wouldn't be asking if you knew if I didn't know." I state.

"You're meant to keep it a secret though. The people that know, know and the people that don't, don't. And most definitely don't mention it at Sousa family dinners because all of them except Blaine fall into the don't know category."

"You're purposefully avoiding acctually saying what it is." I state.

"Most of these people aren't from our world. I don't want to involve them in something they're oblivious to....like what happened to you." He says. "If you're not thinking of the same thing I'm thinking of, I can tell you later just don't be spreading the news."

"I'm pretty sure I'm thinking about what you're thinking about. Anyway, Beatrice and Rocco have a thing for each other."

"Yes, I know." He says and I widen my smile because he doesn't know the full story. "Spill." He says.

"Well neither of them would admit their feelings for each other so Abigail said to Rocco that if he didn't want Beatrice, she would have her. He didn't believe her and so Abigail asked Beatrice out and she said yes."

"Damn." He says. "And then what happened?"

"Then Rocco was all jealous and like 'you can't do that'. Then he admits his feelings and Beatrice. Her and a supportive Abigail who's basically the captain of their ship, break up. Rocco asks Beatrice out and she says she'll think about it."

"Typical Beatrice. Did she eventually agree?"

"I don't know, it only happened yesterday. She said he has to earn it."

"Oh, then he's definitely got more groveling to do. She's definitely going to make him work for it." He says.

"For sure." I smile. "Do you want a drink?" I ask sitting up and eyeing the bar.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"No, I don't drink anymore." He says. He comes closer and whispers in my ear. "I'm an alcoholic." He says before moving back.

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't mean to try and pressure you or anything I was just-"

"Trying to be kind, I know."

"I could get you something non-alcoholic from inside if you wanted?" I ask.

"I'm alright, thanks though." He says and I lay back down. "You can still get something you know, don't stop on my account."

"I feel bad."

"Don't. Practically everyone else here is drinking, one more person isn't going to affect me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He replies.

I make my way over to the outdoor bar. I don't drink often because of personal experience but I just need something to take the edge off. My insecurities are eating me (pun not intended) alive and I haven't even taken the baggy dress off yet.

I get my drink from the bar and then hear someone shout me. "Hey, Cassie." Reyna waves me over.

"Hi." I say, joining her and Blaine's sister Vanessa.