Chapter 81 : Where is Pari ?

Start from the beginning

"Please just leave" She said turning back.

Yes, she is forgiving person but it's only with family not for others. Yes, she definitely saves their friendship but she never forgave them for what they did in past. She will never forget how they kept bullying her in room, how they keep throwing insects in her food and water, how they keep commenting on her body, how they always helped Brian, how they locked her up in dark room, nothing. She will never forget what they did to her And she is not going to forgive them that easily.

"Just stop overreacting girl, we were just having fun" Grace said, annoyed.

Raven sighed already knowing this. They still didn't realise their mistake and are hoping for her to forgive them. Impossible.

"OH Madam, mind your attitude." Ivan glared at the girl.

"And leave before I lost my mind" Ryan gritted his teeth.

They sighed and left from there.

Pari and Ruby immediately came towards Raven.

"Are you ok ?" Ruby asked her. Raven nodded with smile.

"Let's not spoil our mood" Alex told her.

"Yeah, let's Dance together. MUSIC" Ivan cheered and music started.

People started hiting on Dance floor. Couples, friends, children all started dancing enjoying their evening.

Ruby and Xander were dancing together, Ryder, Ryan, Alex, Ivan and Jay were all enjoying themselves. Rowan was dancing with his friends, While Raven, Scarlett and Pari were entertaining themselves.

But, suddenly, Pari's phone rang, grabbing her attention. She hanged the call. But it rang again. She frowned looking at the unknown call.

She looked at the others as they all were busy. Excusing herself from the crowd, she came in corner.

She picked up the call.

"Hello"

No response.

"Hellooo" She kept her two fingers on her one ear and put phone on another because of loud noise.

Still she got no response.

She shrugged hanging the call.

She turned around to go back to the dance floor suddenly someone caught her eye. She frowned thinking she is just seeing things.

But immediately her eyes widened when she realised she is not hallucinating.

"You ?"

Meanwhile...

Raven's P.O.V.

"Where is Pari, Rav ?" Ivan asked me.

"She is attending her call" I replied.

He nodded.

"Aww you are missing someone, hmm" I smirked teasing him.

He rolled his eyes at me, with a slight smile on his face. I laughed at his face.

"Shut up, let's dance together" He said smiling. I squealed nodding my head.

"Pari's taste in boys is bad huh ?" Ivan asked me raising his eyebrow.

I nervously chuckled remembering previous incident.

"N-No, I was kidding"

He chuckled shaking his head. I grinned knowing he is not going to take revenge from me now.

"Heyy Rav, come here babes" Alex pulled me towards him. I giggled.

He made me turn around holding my right hand.