The Bar, pt.2

(Eddies lines are in bold and Howdy's are in italics! Both of them is just normal)

"There, you see her, sitting there across the way," Howdy starts off. 

"She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her," Eddie winks at you

"And you don't know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna," Howdy sings. 

"Kiss the girl," they say in unison. 

Eddie's perfect voice surrounds your environment. You shiver at the beginning of each of his words. Howdy wasn't the most in tune person you've ever met, but it was enough to compliment Eddie nicely.

"Yes, I want her," Eddie claimed. 

"Look at her, you know you do,"

"Possible she wants me too, there is one way to ask her," 

"It don't take a word, not a single word, go on and,"

"Kiss the girl. Shalala my oh my"

"Looks like the boy's too shy, he ain't gonna kiss the girl,"

"Shalala, ain't that sad? Ain't it a shame? Too Bad,"

"He's gonna miss the girl,"

An instrumental bit comes up. Your heart is beating a thousand times a second. He's just so absolutely gorgeous. 

"Now's my moment, floating in a blue lagoon,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah,"

"Boy, I better do it soon, no time will be better,

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,"

"She don't say a word and she won't say a word until I kiss the girl,"

"Shalala, don't be scared, you've got the mood prepared, go on and kiss the girl"

"Shalala, I can't stop now, can't try to hide it how, I wanna kiss the girl"

"Shalala, float along and listen to the song, the song say, kiss the girl,"

"Shalala, music play, I'm doing what the music say, I'm gonna kiss the girl. I've got to"

"Kiss the girl, You wanna kiss the girl. You've gotta"

"Kiss the girl"

"Go on and"

"Kiss the girl"

They finished by sticking their hands in the air. Everyone present clapped for them as hard as they could. You blushed as hard as you possibly could when you saw that he was making his way towards you. He picked you up once he saw you. 

"How was that, precious?" he smiled.

"I loved it," you reply, not knowing how display how happy you were. 

"Why don't you go sit down at the bar with me and Howdy? He needs a couple of drinks to forget about that," Eddie smirked.

"Hey I wasn't that bad! You owe me!" Howdy remarked.

Before we left, Howdy leaned down to Frank and gave them a quick kiss on the cheek. A tear slid down Eddie's face. Howdy quickly darted his eyes to Eddie, catching him watching him. 

"Ok ok, lets go get something strong," Eddie laughed in embarrassment. 

Ya'll picked three seats that were all together so you all could talk. Immediately, the bar tender stood in front of Eddie.