Eddie is a Swiftie?

You and Eddie were at the post office, sorting mail and joking around. You had gotten tired and taken a seat while he finished things up.

"Ugh it's so quiet in here," you whined.

"Put on some music then, darling," Eddie answered from across the room.

You noticed a record player next to a bookshelf full of records. This intrigued you, since Eddie really never talked about his music taste. You knew whenever he went on walks, he took some headphones and an iPod , but you never questioned the contents. A purple, pink and yellow album cover was the object of your attraction, since it stood out against the black bookshelf.  

"We can go to Wally's and liste-" Eddie turned around and stopped in his tracks when he saw the album you were holding. 

It was "Lover" by Taylor Swift. Eddie's face became pale and he looked gravely worried.

"You- you weren't supposed to see that-" he stutters, weakly points at me. 

"What's wrong with Taylor?" you ask.

"I th-thought you might not like a guy who listens to girly music," he confesses.

"Dear, I'm not going to love you over something as small as your music taste. Besides, being a Swiftie is for everybody, not just girls," you explain.

He takes a deep breath and places a hand on his own chest. You laugh and go to hug him. 

"Thank you, darling. I actually have a song I would like to put on for you," he exclaims, taking the record and putting it on. 

An upbeat song started playing. You had never heard this one before. Eddie started humming along. You both sat in front of the radio on pillows. He smiled and gazed into my eyes. He got excited when the chorus came on. 

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings. Uh huh, that's right, darlin, you're the one I want," he sings gracefully, holding your hand.

"Does this song remind me of you?" you inquire softly.

He joyfully nods his head. 

"Because I'd love you even if we didn't have anything. Loving you is the only thing that matters to me,"