Chapter:4 Admired since Childhood

Start from the beginning

Yu Chen had a crush on someone for many years, many Everyone knows that he is good-looking and has never been short of suitors. The reason for rejection is the same every time. He said that he has a man he has liked for a long time. Everyone naturally thought that was his boyfriend. After all, no one doubted that he would Some people don't like Yu Chen.

"No." Yu Chen raised his head, glanced at Ying Yunqi, who was still smiling at him outside, and continued to explain with his hands: "It's a friend of mine." When he came out again, Yu Chen had already changed his clothes , After the sweat dries, the skin feels cool when it touches the air, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is obvious, and the heat waves hit, but he makes the skin not react so much.

Ying Yunqi looked at Yu Chen who came out with a backpack on his back, he curled his lips, Yu Chen was very obedient, standing in front of him with a bag on his back without speaking, just looking at his appearance, made him feel weak for a while.

The hand holding the ointment tightened, and he didn't show any obvious expression. It's still too early, he still doesn't know whether Yu Chen's amnesia is true or not, and he still hasn't let him know what's on his mind.

"Going to the car or staying here?" Ying Yunqi asked, he had everything he brought, even if he was here, he wouldn't have the slightest trouble.

"It's so hot here, go to the car." Yu Chen stretched out his hand above his eyes to block the glare of the sun.

The stray cats on the campus were lying under the tree in a fever. When they saw the two coming, they were not afraid.

Ying Yunqi's car was parked under a banyan tree, the green shade just covered the hood, and the temperature inside the car was just right before the air-conditioning had dissipated.

"I'll do it myself." Yu Chen said, in fact, he wanted to hide in the room alone to change the dressing, he was worried that he would cry out because of the pain, he didn't like to cry in front of others, it would make him look very delicate.

"Can you see it?" Ying Yunqi raised his eyebrows, and found the medicine from the medicine box.

Yu Chen didn't speak any more after hearing the words, but pursed his lips tightly, his eyes narrowed slightly, looking nervous.

Ying Yunqi knew that Yu Chen was afraid of pain, and also knew what he was worried about, so he only softened his voice, making his rich and deep voice as gentle as possible: "Don't be afraid, I will be careful."

"Not afraid." Yu Chen habitually refute.

"Okay, you're not afraid." Ying Yunqi's eyes fell on the gauze-wrapped neck. Standing behind Yu Chen, the snow-white skin was directly exposed under his eyes. It was slender and tender, making people want to bite. But now he doesn't think so much, the burn was nothing compared to what he saw in the previous surgery, but he still unconsciously slowed down his breathing, and the movements of his wrist were light and steady, for fear of causing pain .

But Yu Chen still sucked in the pain, he was afraid of pain, very afraid, it was innate, it was like this in his previous life, even a slight scratch would make him cry in pain.

Dancing is like a punishment, after all, dancing is always unavoidable.

When Yu Chen was a child and started learning, the pain was so unbearable even for ordinary people, let alone him, Mother Yu felt distressed watching it, and once cried and advised him not to learn, but Yu Chen just likes to dance, and he can endure the pain for dancing .

The pain was not pleasant, and the fine pain in the back of his neck made him clenched his fingers tightly, but he didn't make any sound in a daze.

"Okay."

As Ying Yunqi's voice fell, Yu Chen heaved a sigh of relief. After a short period of time, beads of sweat were formed on his forehead.

"Thank you, Brother Yunqi." Yu Chen took the tissue that was handed over, and wiped off the sweat that was about to fall into his eyes.

"Xiao Chen, has Ming Kong visited you recently?" Ying Yunqi asked while packing up the medicine box, as if it was just a random thought that came to him.

Only he himself knew that all his attention was on the boy who wiped his sweat. He was looking forward to saying something that would satisfy him from that rosy lips, but he was also afraid of hearing the sentence he didn't want to hear.

"Brother Ming Kong came to my house yesterday, as did Uncle Sheng and Aunt Gu." Yu Chen said casually without thinking too much.

"Well, I heard that people with amnesia will think of something when they see familiar things. You and Ming Kong have a good relationship, do you feel familiar?" Ying Yunqi put the medicine box away, sat up straight and looked at him solemnly, When he heard that call, he had already let go of his heart.

Yu Chen shook his head strangely, why did he ask him this?

"Brother Yunqi, wait a minute." Yu Chen saw the small supermarket around him, suddenly remembered something, stood up without taking his bag, and ran over.

Yu Chen thought about it, but he could only think that maybe it was because Ying Yunqi didn't like him being with Sheng Mingkong. He knew that he was not liked by Sheng Mingkong's friends, especially Jiang Wenwen and him.

Jiang Wen's performance was obvious.

But Ying Yunqi has no malice towards him, and often speaks for him. Even if he expresses his opinions, he will only silently tell him in subtle ways that he and Sheng Mingkong are not suitable, and he wants him to give up as soon as possible.

This amnesia was exactly what he wanted, Yu Chen thought, maybe he was worried that he would cause trouble for Sheng Mingkong like before, so he spoke out to try. He bought two ice creams, ordinary milk flavor, one was held in his mouth, and the other was given to Ying Yunqi.

"Thank you for helping me change my medicine." Yu Chen said with a smile, he didn't mind Ying Yunqi's petty thinking, after a long time, everyone would know that he and Sheng Mingkong really won't have any entanglements.

"Hurry up and go to class." Ying Yunqi unwrapped the package of ice cream, a small piece of white ice cream, sweet and milky smell floated on the tip of the nose, it was cool, put it in his mouth, and drove away the summer heat.

"Goodbye, Brother Yunqi!" Yu Chen waved his hand, and he quickly disappeared.

Ying Yunqi belatedly remembered that he had forgotten to ask when the school celebration was. He heard that Yu Chen would have a performance at the party, and he wanted to go and see it.

The ice cream in his mouth melted quickly, and the smell of milk lingered for a long time. Ying Yunqi tapped the steering wheel briskly with his fingertips. The love that had been hidden in his heart for a long time finally had a chance to see the sun today.