20. it wasn't my fault

En başından başla

" But you did. You underestimated her even after getting kicked in your balls. YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT" Jaebum said while rubbing his temples.

" Fine dad. It was my fault okay? But still how can you ask me to go away?" Baekyung asked with a confused look.

" Just look at your pathetic self. You look like a fucking mumy , covered in fractures and bandages. You wanna get killed? We'll move somewhere else and than again comeback when you're in a condition to fight again with a more cunning plan." Jaebum explained.

Baekyung sighed and said " you're right. We'll leave tomorrow for ilsan."

"But wait a second who was the one who beat the shit out of me that day? The man with black mask?
He wasn't one of her Hitmen , that yoongi and namm.. whatever. Then who was it?" Baekyung asked Jaebum with a puzzled face.

" Umm.. I have a doubt on someone but I'm not sure." He said while indicating to jungkook but soon shook his head clearing the thoughts. "no he can't be" Jaebum said.

______________________________________

~Y/n's pov~

It's been 25 minutes since I'm practicing pole dance. Yeah I know pole dance. I'm panting heavily after the heavy workout and everything.

I start at 6 am and end at 9 am all sweaty and tired. It starts from 1 hour of workout in my private gym. Then half an hour boxing and the other half I do shooting. Then I'm left with 1 hour in which I practice ballet in half an hour and pole dance in the other in my studio.

I'm all sweaty and tired due to the heavy shedule that I follow though dance is my hobby. Learning and practicing ballet and pole dance fascinates me the most among all the dance forms and generes.

I'm wearing the black pair of my gym suit that includes a black sports bra with black shorts. My hair tied in a high ponytail.
I sensed the same thing I turn back to look again. It's the tenth time that I feel like someone's behind me or watching me.

That's it. I leave the pole and stand straight on my feet. I was about to walk towards the door just then I feel two veiny arms coiling around and engulfing me in a back hug. I flinched a bit when his body pressed against my back.

It was not none other than jungkook I know his musky cologne , it reaches  my nostrils before anything.
The next thing I know is I'm struggling to be free but only to get the grip around me tightening more.

"Stop resisting babe. Stay like this for a minute...... please" he said in a raspy and low voice in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
I halt for a second. Then I find his breath fanning my neck and then he rests his chin on my shoulder.

" Why are you doing this to me ?!"
He whined as a whisper , sloppily trailing butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder.

" Doing what Mister ?" I asked looking straight.

" Giving me a boner for the hundredth time" he whispered in my ear and then nipped on the earlobe.

"What!" My eyes widened at his oh-so-casual statement.

" For your kind information butterfly, I woke up before you. All the time when you were staring me then facepalming yourself while biting your lips.. I saw everything while I was pretending to be asleep"
He explained and continued sucking me and all I did was a 'ohh'.

" And then I saw you working out, wow you looked hella gorgeous. Then boxing and shooting were just so cool and hot at the same time. And your ballet, fuck! That was breathtaking. Lastly, pole dance, oh Jesus! That was fucking sexy making it difficult for me to even breathe. You know what, I couldn't resist you and the urge to fuck you against the pol-" he said everything in just one breath. Before he could complete his wild sentence I pushed him and managed to escape his grip.

"You're so nasty, so fucking wild , obscene, indecent and dirty jungkook "  I gave him a cringed and disgusted look.

He faked a laugh and then suddenly his face stiffened and he said in a mocking tone " oh wow! Look who's talking" he said and then dramatically laughed while clapping his hands.

" Yesterday you were all shy and cutie , all day sticking to my side......'jungkookie' 'kookie' 'baby' HUH!?" He snapped at me while imitating my cringy self. Then he started laughing at his own statement.

I'm embarrassed as heck but gotta act cool so I just blessed him with an eye roll and then a death glare.
I cleared my throat and spoke " I- I was drugg-ged you know"

" Oh! Right. And what about the steamy makeou-" I cut him with
" You wanna get fired?" I stated and crossed my hands over my chest. He frowned and gave me a bunny glare.

" Forget about yesterday it was nothing" I said sternly but deep down I felt like I was lying though I ignored it.

"Seriously?!" He said suspiciously raising a brow at me.

" Ye-eah o-of course" I stuttered unknowingly only to get a smirk from him at my nervousness.

He chuckled and and said genuinely " that's alright. I'm not accusing you for flirting with me yesterday though I loved it. I know you were wasted due to the effects of drugs" he smiled genuinely while scratching his nape.

I nodded and sighed in relief.
" And yeah............... Thanks for saving my life" I said and smiled a little.

" There's absolutely no need to thank me princess ...I saved my life" he said mumbling the last part.

"What?!" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing. By the way didn't I tell you not to go anywhere alone. I asked you to take me with you. Didn't I??" He asked raising his voice a little.
I just stood frozen looking at the floor.

" Do you have any idea what have happened to you if I didn't trace your number and saved you at the last moment???" He asked in a worried tone stepping closer to me and cupping my face with his palm.

" I'm sorry" I looked at his eyes and spoke. I can't say anything else nor cockily disobey him that I really want because I owe him for saving my dignity and life too.

I cleared my throat gestured him not to stare me because that's what he's doing from past 10 minutes while cupping my face.
He looked here and there and then shyly smiled.

Before it could become more awkward "see you in the office" I said and turned to walk away.
Then a smile made its way on my face when he facepalmed himself for being so silly.

Did I just blushh?!?!

______________________________________