Yo you good ?
read 12:43

You just gon ignore me?
read 12:43

Kamryn
read 12:44

bet.
delivered 12:50

After what happened between us at her house , she'd been kinda distant  and i have no idea why , she seemed to enjoy what i did so i know it couldn't have been that.

But i'm not a mind reader so i can't keep doing this guessing game shit , she don't wanna be an adult and just communicate then that's her .

But i'm done with the chasing I already did my part and i'm done with the games . If this is what a relationship with her would be like .. then she can honestly stay where she's at.

I walked over to my car , hopping in and closing the door and starting it up.

I began to drive out the parking lot of Nova's apartment complex to make my way back home . I felt kinda bad just leaving her like that but i had to get back home anyways .

Jas was still at my house and even though her and her nigga broke up she just don't wanna be alone right now.

I drove up the street for a few more minutes only to see that there was construction going on ahead that had happened which had caused a traffic jam.

I cursed under my breath as i tried to reverse to go a different way but couldn't as cars were already coming up behind me.

I reached down to grab my phone and text my sister why i would be late coming home .

Since i knew i was gonna be here for a while i decided to just look at my instagram to keep myself occupied until the traffic began to move

______ __________ _________ _________

Kamswrld.

Tap..