T.V. Remote

Jack's POV:

I chuckled immaturely as Mark ran around his house, frantically searching for a certain DVD titled 'Twilight'. It was a dare him and I made; one where we each had to see who could last the longest without getting bored or falling asleep. Loser buys dinner and dessert.

Personally, I had seen Twilight a few times, so the dare didn't bother me; as long as I could stay awake, I'd be fine!

Mark, however, was disgusted by the dare, but his competitive side of his personality kicked into full gear, and he was reckless with the idea of winning this little bet.

I sat down on his couch, relaxing myself against the back and reclining into the comfy sofa. From up the spiral stairs, I heard a triumphant shout that sounded like, 'I found it!' so I trusted my hearing and called back,

"Good! I nearly fell asleep just waiting for you to find it,"

There was a deep, rumbling chuckle as feet bounded down the staircase and plonked onto the floor, running over to the couch and jumping over me to the other side, scooting me over.

"Aww!" Mark suddenly shouted, his eyebrows furrowed and he pouted at me. "I thought you'd be asleep so I could automatically win and not go through the hell that is Twilight." The half-Korean spat the word Twilight, as if it left a nasty taste on his tongue, and I giggled.

"No way, man! Now can we hurry this up? I'm gettin' hungry!"

I rubbed my stomach for effect and Mark grumbled something about me paying, lurching forward, putting the DVD in the player and searching for the remote. I attempted to remain calm, but that's pretty hard when you're watching someone search for something you have behind your back.

Accidentally, I chuckled, then covered my mouth. The dark-eyed man turned to me, his facials turning into a playful glare.

"Jack, give it up, you know I will tickle you," he ordered, wiggling his fingers.

I threw it to him, and clumsily, he caught it; sitting down beside me once more.

After pressing play, we both laid back and I enjoyed the show; a full hour of Markimoo falling asleep beside me.

The credits began to roll, so I yawned and stretched, hearing a light snore from beside me.

As I turned to wake up the sleeping man and gloat about my victory, I noticed just how tranquil he looked; head tilted slightly in my direction, mouth slightly agape and soft snores to be heard from his chest.

Sighing in defeat, I allowed the precious Markiplier to stay sleeping, and I knew I'd wake him if I stood up, so T.V. was the only thing I could be bothered with.

I scanned around for the remote, my hands moving a bit too much. I swung my arms around and accidentally hit Mark's leg, so I held my breath as he stopped snoring, but instead fell into a silent sleep.

Pushing out the air, I searched around again, only to finally notice it on the other side of the couch, beside the sleeping, American male.

I groaned and mumbled,

"You've got to be kidding me..."

It was either stand up and wake the goober up entirely, or lean over very gently and grab it.

Not bothering to push my luck, I chose the second option, leaning very softly over.

'Almost there,' I thought to myself, heart racing at trying not to be caught. 'Just a fingernail away!'

That's when I felt it; the sudden shocking feeling of a hand gripping on to the back of my black t-shirt and ripping me up from leaning over his lap. I almost screamed in surprise, but found I couldn't, as hands hugged around my chest and warm, soft lips were pressed to mine. Holding back a gasp in shock, I felt my whole body go limp in pleasure from the electricity emitting from the action.

Our lips moved in sync for a while, until either Mark or I could breathe, and we slowly parted, foreheads resting on one another's.

"Wow..." I mumbled, feeling my face flush redder. The slightly taller male chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Jack, I love you," Mark whispered, his hot breath tickling my neck. I giggled nervously, unsure, and whispered,

"I-I love you, too... Oh, by the way, chicken."

"Chicken?"

"I kind of feel like chicken. 'Cause, y'know, WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!"

Mark groaned at me, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Dork."

"Goofball."

And with that, they relaxed into each other's embrace and planted soft kisses on the other's lips.

A/N: D'aw, I'm pretty happy with this one! ^^

Peace~