Hello everyone, this is the author of this story/fanfiction. I am really sorry for not continuing the story for a long time but due to some unforeseeable circumstances, which included my school exams, and losing all of the characters list which included characters that have been mentioned once or twice in the story along with losing motivation due to the previously mentioned event, I could not get back to the story before now. 

Also, as I went through the story again, I realized that there were a number of things that I would like to correct in the story, some of which you might have already noticed by the recent updates of previous chapters. As a result, I would be unpublishing all of the chapters to make this a little better for you all. I am not really sure if anyone actually got interested in this creation of mine... But if someone did, then I am really thankful. 

Hence, as mentioned earlier, I would be unpublishing all of the chapters. But... I would add in a few flashbacks, in a proper way this time, to bring out Hoshiko's character more and make the story a little closer to real life, if possible. Also, I will upload them as soon as I can, although it might take a bit longer than before. With that being said, thank you very much for reading this, and let's meet soon, with hopefully better chapters.

Thank you everyone and Sayonara~ Have a great time ahead.