four

Felix's POV

This new place was meant to be safe, but how could I trust that? Every adult I've encountered abandoned me.

First my parents, then the lab found me. And I was used for vaccine tests and seeing how much pain a human child could take before they black out or go into a coma. But then the lab moved locations and I was left there , without escape until the authorities found me and now I'm here.

I have far from a normal childhood but it's all I know. The being alone for a year has lead to me have some attachment issues so I hope there is someone there who I can cling onto with no problems what so ever.
What if they're mean like the doctors?
What if they lock me away?
What if they use me?
What if they abandon me to?

So much could go wrong and I was just expecting it at this point
But now here we were, at a large cute house. The people looking after me were a young couple which I think is a good thing.

I stepped out of the car holding my bags and walked to the door then knocking on it with two men walking behind me

The door opened, a boy around about my age who was tall had opened it.

" hi" he said " you're felix , right?" I nodded slightly "CHAN MO-MINHO FELIX IS HERE"

I heard footsteps running down the stairs and towards us

" sorry, they were doing your room" he hummed "they're great. I've only been here a day and they already treat me better than my actual parents"

" that's good news" I replied

Soon they made it to us with wide smiles on their faces

" sorry we took a minute" said one of them " why don't you come in felix?"

I nodded and walked in, still being followed by the agents. It was as nice inside as it was out, it was homey to. Nothing like the plain white walls and no decor of the lab.

" so felix, I'm minho" minho introduced himself

" And I'm bangchan" my eyes lit up

" aussie?" I asked, he nodded with a smile " okay" I'm immediately more comfortable " nice to meet you"

" its nice to meet you too felix" bangchan replied

" alright, we are going to leave. Heres the information for seungmin, he will be here tommorow " the agents handed them a file

" ok, thank you very much" minho said " uhm, have you got any bags?"

" no...I dont have stuff only this outfit" I replied

" I see, then I can show you your room then we can do some online shopping. Get you some clothes and pjs. Yeah?" Bangchan said "min, can you make the boys some dinner? He looks hungry"

Minho nodded " hyunjin, wanna join me in the kitchen?"

" okay" hyunjin followed after him

Me and bangchan made our way to my new bedroom, the walls were a nice pastel yellow. And the bedsheets were also yellow. The wardrobes desk and bed frame were pastel brown . It was an overall cute room

" so" he sat in the desk chair and opened the computer while I sat on the bed " what kinda clothes do you want?"

I was allowed to make my own decisions? This was liberating but uncomfortable " other people normally make those decisions for me" I chuckled nervously

" not anymore they dont, you're your own person " he replied " now , I'll just scroll through here and if you see anything you like. I'll order it?"

" anything?" I smiled , he nodded

" anything "

I stood up and looked at the computer, in the end we spent half an hour shopping for me only stopping when minho called us down for dinner. Maybe these guys wont leave me, I hope they wont leave me atleast. They're my favourite people who have taken care of me so far. My parents sucked the lab workers sucked. But these guys? they were letting me do things for myself, have my own sense in fashion and even have my own room.

This wont be so bad after all