His Secretary hurts You (Taehyung)

Start from the beginning

Skip time to the hospital.

I couldn't do anything but stare at stuff around. How did this happen? She was fine just a minute ago and then she is down the stairs? She is not someone who is so clumsy. God please save my wife and baby. I pray with the bottom of my heart. The light of OT was still on. What is happening inside!? I sighed for the nth time. "Mom!" I quickly took out my phone and dialed her contact. I have to inform her. She picked after a few rings. "Hello honey! How are you?" Her voice melted in my ears. "I am not fine mom! I am not fine" I broke down. "What's wrong baby?" She asked. "Y/n fell from the stairs. She is in danger. In hospital. The baby. I don't know what happened. She was bleeding" I sobbed.

"What are you talking about?! Which hospital are you in?!" She inquired. "In ___ hospital. Mom please come fast. Inform Y/n's mom too." I told her. "Taehyung-ah!" I looked up to Seo Joon hyung. "Hyung!" I ran up to him. I wrapped my hands around him while crying on his shoulders. "What happened? How is Y/n?" He asked me. I broke the hug and looked at him. "She is in Operation theatre. I still don't know anything. From how she fell to her condition. I just hope everything is okay." I answered him. "Both will be okay. Don't worry. Let's wait for now." He patted my back. I nodded.

"Mr. Kim" As soon as I turned, the doctor spoke. My voice was tied down to my throat. I couldn't bring myself to speak anything. Not ask about the humans. "Uh Taehyung?" Seo Joon hyung called my name out but all I could do was stare between both the male. "Doctor, how are they? Both are fine right?" Seo Joon hyung asked the doctor. "Mrs. Y/n is fine, a little shocked so she is still unconscious. It would take a few hours for her to wake up. But.. we couldn't save the baby." The doctor informed me. My eyes widen. My baby... "What are you talking about? Why couldn't you save the baby?" Seo Joon panicked. "There were lots of internal injuries. The baby was still 6 months old so it was fragile. Also, having another baby soon would risk Mrs. Y/n her life. She has been severely injured. Be careful of her health." The doctor explained.

The doctor bowed before walking away. I sat down on the bench and sighed. "Taehyung, say something" Hyung was now getting worried. "Find out what exactly happened in the office" That was all I could say. Y/n isn't conscious right now so I have time to look at other things. My heart is hurting so much. My baby... I want to cry so badly but not until Y/n wakes up. She has to be fine so we both would be in each other's arms, crying. I can't do it alone. I need my wife by my side. "I have already asked around, Mr. Bae said he would check on the cctv and let me know" Seo Joon emphasized. I nodded while putting my intertwined hands on my lips. I was deep in my thoughts. I have a few hours. I have to hold strong until she is up.

A few hours went by, I was still outside the operation theatre even though Y/n has been shifted to another room. I couldn't bring myself to go and check on her. "I should have dropped her at Hyung's department myself." I mumbled. "Taehyung!" I shot my head up to him. "Ms. Gi! It is Ms. Gi" he said while running to me. I frowned. What does he mean by it was Secretary Gi? He sat beside me and passed me his phone. I held it tight. It was from the corner of stairs, near the corner. There was no one in the scene, but a few seconds later, Y/n walked backwards while holding her belly. I felt my heart beat increasing seeing her figure. She took another step back and secretary Gi came in the view as well.

She said something before pushing Y/n's shoulder. She left but my love bumped into the wall and fell. I sucked air through my mouth as it burned my throat. Secretary Gi came back and looked shocked. She looked scared. She didn't know this would happen. I frowned, remembering that it was her that informed me Y/n fell down. What the hell...? I passed hyung the phone before rubbing my face. Tears were pooling in my eyes. 3 hours went by and now I was feeling the emotion rushing in me. I could feel tightness in my throat and the sting in my eyes. I couldn't get the scene off of my mind, her figure tripping down. "I'll go see her" I said before running towards Y/n's room.

It was on the 2nd floor. I don't know what happened but it was as if I couldn't process my baby was gone but something switched as I watched the video. It was as if I snapped to reality and my emotions are back. I can feel the pain taking over my body. I was at her room, opening the door, I saw her up. She was crying. "Love" I whispered through my tears. She looked up at me. "Taehyung-ah... Where is our baby? The doctor.. he said- the injury- fall- office. My baby" she was rambling. She was a mess. I ran to her and pulled her to me. "I know what the doctor said." I whimpered. "Taehyung our baby! I want our baby back!!" She was sobbing. I shut my eyes, letting my silent tears fall.

I was slowly sobbing as well. I feel your pain honey. "Taehyung please bring it back! I beg you. I can't live without my baby. It was supposed to be in my belly! It was supposed to be born in 3 months! Taehyung-ah..." Her body just lost its balance. I held her properly. She was silent. I looked down but her body fell backwards. "Y/n! Yah! DOCTOR!" I yelled for help. Soon the doctors were here. Y/n fainted again. I couldn't bear with it. I lost my child but I can't break down or be depressed because I have to take care of her. I have to be strong for her.

It took a big troll of Y/n. Due to that miscarriage, she started going into 'little'...