🍋Midnight Research🍋

Start from the beginning

"Sorry if my room doesn't really look presentable..." Ochaco said nervously.

"No, don't worry about it! I think your room is great either way," Izuku said.

"Aw, thanks a bunch, Deku-kun," Ochaco beamed,"Now let's get started on the project!"

"Alright." He promptly pulled out the project folder. "I'll read out the instructions."

Ochaco moved next to him so she could also read.

""You will have to do a project about...sexual activity!?""

"Um..." Ochaco was also dumbfounded by the topic they had to do.

"Uh, Uraraka...are you sure we're gonna be able to complete this?" Izuku asked nervously. He was quite shy when it came to topics much like this.

"Oh, come on Deku! I know the topic we're doing the project on is... embarrassing, but we have no choice. We gotta get those 60 marks to pass!" She tried encouraging him.

"Okay...if you say so..."

He continued reading.

""You will need to research on the following points: contraceptives, the psychology and how the brain and body reacts to this phenomenon, reproductive organs, sex positions, practices involved in this activity, how to have intercourse, reason why people perform these activities and what to do to make it entertaining. I wish you good luck!""

"..."

"..."

"Well then..." Ochaco felt speechless. "I have no words."

"Would Midnight really do this though? Doesn't she teach Art?"

"Uh...maybe she thinks that intercourse is a form of art, or something? Nude art models do exist, and she is the 18+ hero after all..."

"I'm still confused why UA thought it was a good idea to employ the 18+ heroine to teach a bunch of underage high schoolers, but it's whatever." Deku remarked.

Ochaco dramatically fake gasped. "Deku-kun being sarcastic!? That's practically unheard of!"

He chuckled at her joke. "Hehe. C'mon, Uraraka-san, you know I have more personality than that."

"You don't say?" She teased back,"I've never seen this side to you. You're usually the nice, cutesy, adorable cinnamon-roll of class 1A. What happened to our Deku-kun, and what did you do to him?"

Izuku laughed a little more than he should have. "You're really funny yourself, Uraraka-san."

Then Ochaco blushed, realizing she was teasing her crush more than she thought she could. She was honestly surprised how she hadn't gotten flustered already and floated up to the ceiling in embarrassment.

"H-how about we continue with the project, shall we?" She quickly said.

"Alright, if you say so," he quickly looked at the project instructions then back at her,"but I'm not sure how we'll go about this. It does say you have to have some experience, right?"

"Yeah, but we can always just research, right? Let's just Google some stuff on your phone!"

"Um...about that..." He sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

"What's wrong?" She questioned him, confused. He was supposed to have a phone, right? She did recall seeing him using it to listen to music whenever he went out for a jog in the mornings.

"My phone kinda got wrecked two days ago, and I took it to the repair store, but they're still fixing it. I probably won't get it back until Sunday or the day after..."