"You don't need to be sorry Jom. You did right that time because if you tell the truth, me and Kinn can't handle the situation like we did. So, thank you so much for saving us."...... Porsche said with a genuine smile.......

After that they all go in canteen as it's already noon and Porsche fells hungry.......

In canteen!!.

Trio order food for themselves as always Porsche ordered food but all of kinn's favourite. He silently eating his food thinking something deeply.....

"Porsche, what happened? Where are you lost ??"...... Jom asked...

"Well , I'm thinking how to tell Kinn about this that he is going to be Father. Infact I want to surprise him."..... Porsche said excited to see kinn's reaction.....

"Nice idea Porsche. Don't worry we will help you. Right Jom?? " ......Tem asked as Jom also agreed to him.....

"Thank you guys "..... Porsche said and trio go from there....

.

In the evening......

Kinn returns to Villa after office . He opened the door in hope to see his baby boy's handsome face, but When he enters in the villa become shocked seeing dark whole around.......

"why this is so dark?".... Kinn said in his mind become worried for Porsche...

"Porsche, where are you?? Porsche?"..... Kinn shouts and on the lights of switch board but he didn't find Porsche, infact he saw a sign arrow with a hand written note......

"Follow the arrow"..... Kinn reads the note looks towards arrow direction which is showing to go upstairs.

He follows the arrow's direction, which is going upstairs . He reached there and again saw an arrow which is going towards their room. He follows the arrow and open the door of his room but become shock to see the whole scenario...

.

.

.

.

Whole room is decorated with candles and flowers , on the table, a gift box is placed which is wrapped beautiful in a yellow colour wrapped......

Kinn is shocked to see the decoration and searching Porsche in the room but didn't find him. He go towards gift box on which written that......

"See you soon Dada.."..... Kinn read the statement and get confused, he unwrapped the gift box in which he found a t-shirt on which written something.....

 Kinn read the statement and get confused, he unwrapped the gift box in which he found a t-shirt on which written something

He take the t-shirt and read , what's written on it, then he saw a file.....

He takes the file and read it, he comes to know that it's a pregnancy report and it's positive, he saw an ultrasound picture too with the file. He reads the name of the patient.....

"Porsche Pachara theerapanyakul.".... Kinn reads the name as he became numb for a moment.....

"That means it's Porsche's report and he is pregnant that means.... I'm going to be Father....." Kinn said to himself looking at the ultrasound picture, while tears of happiness welled up in his eyes.....

As Kinn never cried in his life but happiness and feelings of becoming a Father brings tear in his eyes then suddenly two hands wrapped around his torso, Kinn don't need guess that who is that person because he already knows that it's his Porsche. He holds his hand and turned, look at Porsche, who is already looking at him emotionally.......

"Porsche??"... Kinn asked because he still can't believe that he is going to be Father......

Porsche nods yes emotionally. Kinn immediately hug him with teary eyes. Smiles are playing on their lips in happiness. They are on cloud nine today afterall they are going to become parents soon, their symbol of love is coming into the world. They didn't speak anything just embrace each other feeling the moment of soon to be becoming parents......

Kinn break hug and kiss on his forehead smilingly then bend down put hand on his flat abdomen , where their baby is growing. Tears escape from Porsche's eyes feeling his touch on his abdomen. Kinn kiss on his abdomen emotionally.

"Welcome my baby!!"...... Kinn said emotionally......"your Dada is eagerly waiting for you "...... Porsche smile emotionally hearing him , caress his hairs.....

Kinn looks at him hug him again. He also hug him back......

"Thank you Porsche, thank you so much for giving me the best gift of my life. Thank you for loving me and making me Father." ...... Kinn said emotionally.......

"Thank you too Kinn, for coming in my life and giving me the happiness of becoming a mother."...... Porsche said and hugs him tighter.......

For almost 15 minutes, both stayed like that, Porsche is the one who first break the silence and asked something that makes Kinn tensed........

.

Hey guys, I'm back as I already told you once I completed my story "Fated to you" . I will continue my other stories.

I gave you all two options for choose between "reborn for you"and "Everything is fair in love" . Most of readers voted "Everything is fair in love" so I decided to complete this story but I don't want to disappoint those readers who votes for "reborn for you" . So , I decided to complete my both stories together. I hope you all will support me........

I completed my this story, so if you guys are interested to read something, please read my this story

.

Words - 1409.....

See you in next chapter.......

Please support and votes otherwise I won't update 😝😝.....

Please support my other stories too and follow my profile......