Chapter - 12

In the morning.....

Sunlight enters in the room through the window, slowly Porsche opened his eyes and hope to see kinn's handsome face beside him but when he wakes , there is no Kinn beside him , only he is on the bed alone......

"Ahkhh"..... Porsche tried to up from the bed but moans in pain in his lower body. He made an attempt to lean against the headboard to sit. However, it hurts as the pressure is applied to his lower body....

When Porsche turns, he saw some painkillers medicine on the side table with water with a note. He take that note and read it that makes him blush like a teenager....

"I know sweetheart, you can't walk properly without feeling pain in your lower body, so take these medicines and ointment for your marks before that take shower with warm water. I already folded your clothes kept on the table and beside that there is another set of clothes for you , I know you like it, so wear them.....

Kinn...❤️ "

"Shia Kinn, I will do everything what you say but where are you? You didn't mention .."..... Porsche mumbled after read the note,...

"You should be here kinn, you don't have any idea how many assumptions I made in my mind when I didn't find you beside me .".... Porsche said in anger but still he follows what Kinn told him in the note. He take shower with warm water that reduces his body pain a little, he wears yesterday's clothes that was folded perfectly and kept on the table and take two painkillers to reduce the pain. He still feels pain in his lower body at each step he takes but this is not painful like first time , atleast it's near normal so noone can be suspicious......

"Did Kinn take his medicine".... Porsche thinks when he is ready, then he found another note on the table near the medicin
e box , where he kept kinn's medicine tonight ...

"Don't worried about me sweetheart, I already taken my medicine , be worried about yourself, go and take rest, you really need it ........

Kinn ❤️ "

Once again a sweet and shy smile appears on his face to know the worry of Kinn towards him....

"I can't believe Kinn , how do you know what's exactly going in my mind "..... Porsche said and takes those notes with himself because he wants to treasure it.....

.
.

After, Porsche returns to his room where Jom and Tem already present but don't look at each other because of yesterday night's kiss.....

"Where you are Porsche, last night and why are you walking like a duck and what's wrong with your neck".... Jom asked suddenly his question makes Porsche embarrassed and he looks down....

"Porsche don't tell yesterday you and Kinn did it again. Did you?".... Jom asked seriously while Porsche nodded his head as yes....

"Shia Porsche, okay leave that, are you alright or like last time....".... Jom asked not complete his question but Porsche understand what he meant....

"I'm okay Jom, everything is alright but what's wrong with you two, you both looks suspicious".... Porsche asked when he noticed the behaviour of his two best friend who try not to look at each other.....

"Nothing wrong with us we are alright, right Jom".... Tem asked while Jom agree to what Tem said...

"Yeah nothing wrong with us"..... Porsche knows both are lying but doesn't say anything, he decide to ask next time because at this moment he only thinks about Kinn, he didn't see Kinn since morning , after that both left Porsche in his room....