chapter - 20

........................

.

.

.

.

" Now you are officially mine, baby boy.".... Kinn whispers to him that makes him blush....

"Come on let's go down, one more couple is dying to marry each other.".... Kinn said while looking at Vegas.....

After that Both come down from the stage and Porsche go to take Pete and Kinn go to Vegas......

.

.

.

Time passes....

Vegas come on the stage with Kinn as his best man. Kinn leaves his hand when he came infront of priest.

Vegas looks very handsome in his black tuxedo and at the same time nervously looking at the entrance.....

"Vegas, pete will come soon, be patient bro .".... Kinn said teasingly that makes him embarrass....

"Kinn, stop teasing him. You are also did the same like him few minutes ago.".... Tanakhun said mockingly makes everyone laughs but Tay is not happy somehow he is little sad, Time noticed that and come near him......

"What's happened honey, why so sad ?"..... Time asked lovingly....

"It's not like that, I'm just thinking when we are going to marry each other?, How long I have to wait more?."...... Tay asked sadly....

"Huh?, What are you saying honey, i didn't understand anything?"..... Time said makes Tay mentally slapped himself at his stupidity.....

"How could you be this much stupid Time, look kinnporsche , they met eachother few weeks ago and now they both are married. ".....

"Vegaspete date each other for three years and look they also getting marry but what about us we both date each more than five years but still we are unmarried."...... Tay said sadly while Time also understand what he meant and how he feels. He didn't said anything because he knows he is wrong here......

Otherside....

Porsche is stand beside Pete who looks very nervous....

"Don't worry Pete, you look beautiful and cute, I'm sure Vegas will stunned to see you.".... Porsche said try to encourage him.....

"Look, who is saying, who check himself again and again in the mirror and asking how I'm looking, now teaching Pete.".... Jom whispers to Tem but audible to Porsche also , Tem laugh to hears but immediately stop when he saw Porsche's glare.....

"Pete, let's go Vegas must be waiting for you."..... Porsche said take Pete with himself...

At the aisle ..

Vegas continuously looking at the entrance, then suddenly his eyes sparkle when he saw Pete coming with Porsche as his best man and hold a flower bouquet in his other hand.....

He is stunned to see Pete like Porsche said, soon both reached at the aisle.....

Porsche give Pete's hand to Vegas with a warning.....

"I'm giving my best friend to you, never make him cry otherwise I will complain to my husband."....that makes Vegas scare and immediately accept it because he knows still some grudges left that he needs to solve with Kinn. He knows Kinn is angry with him because since yesterday Kinn didn't talk to him but he is thankful that Kinn agree to become his best man....

"I promise you that I will never make him cry again.".... Vegas said with a smile....

After that Porsche go and stand beside Kinn.....