"I hope it doesn't bother you too much. I am sure it would make you happier if it were a toy you have given her, and not me." Optimus shook his head and Jack was surprised. "Really? I would have thought..."

"I am not that kind of mech, Jack. Azura is free to feel a connection to gifts she receives from anyone she knows. I haven't given her anything yet that she might feel that way. And I am still learning her likes and dislikes, if I am being honest." Azura finished feeding from him and she was looking up at him curiously while licking the energon from her lips. Optimus smiled at her as she listened to him. "I do intend on giving her a gift..."

"Daddy, you already have." He looked at her in confusion and she held up the crystal. "I know it wasn't you specifically who made this, but you did give it to me. And it has been with me before my protoform even formed. And it is the only thing I don't take off unless I need to." She looked at the crystal with a smile. "It might not be a toy, but I knew this was from my family. I cherished it, and made I took care of it. No one knew I had it. No one. And I am just glad that none of the places I went to during my younger years stole it from me. Even when I was very helpless."

Optimus's smile softened as he listened to her. "I suppose you are right. Sometimes I forget that was the first gift I gave you, a symbol that I had hoped you would have knowing that it was from us. I know you only found out three years ago...and you removed it when you left...but I know you never stopped wanting it back."

"You are right about that. I missed having it with me. It took a bit of time to get use to, but I never stopped trying to grab it around my neck." She smiled as she looked up at him. "Daddy, I want you to know that having this crystal around my neck will always be a reminder of you. And I might love this Stitch..." She moved the stuffed toy and held it in her hands. "But it is mostly because Jack got it and Stitch is quite a relatable character...at least to me."

Jack couldn't help but be amused, though he understood. "I guess when a fictional, alien character like Stitch is created in a lab with no parents, and he searches for a family, and finds a family...yeah, I can see why you relate to Stitch. It is quite a story. Along with other things that happen in the movie, but I can fully understand why Stitch is a relatable character."

She nodded with a smile before stretching her limbs. "Can you put me down, please?" Optimus didn't respond, he simply lowered her to the ground and Azura was quick to step onto the ground. She walked over to Jack with a smile. "Do you think maybe I could get Angel too?"

"Angel?" Jack chuckled in amusement and nodded. "Sure, if that is what you want, you might as well have Stitch and Angel." Optimus did not know what Azura was talking about, so he simply listened quietly. "If there are any specific stuffed toys that you would like, I will gladly get them for you."

"Thank you, but that's really all I want is Angel," Azura responded with a smile. "And hopefully Miko has calmed down a bit, but knowing her, she probably has not." She chuckled a little and looked up at Optimus. "Do you think Wheeljack would make a good bot to join the family?"

Optimus nodded. "He is a brave soldier, Azura. He may have a much more rugged style of fighting than I do, but wreckers are more likely to do tasks that other bots are unwilling to do. Which is why we had wreckers in the ranks." Azura listened and she understood, though Bulkhead seemed less that way. "And we could always use help against the decepticons."

"And should I be worried about how much he loves sparklings?" Azura asked curiously. "I do not know what games sparklings played on your planet. And I guess..."

"Do not be concerned, Azura. I have no doubt that Wheeljack will treat you with the utmost care. I will keep a close eye on you when Wheeljack does interact with you. You do not need to fear." Optimus stood up as Azura shrugged and still seemed unsure about Wheeljack. "You are allowed to not want him to hold you, Azura. Sparklings are treated very well by all autobots, you will see."