₀₀₅

⎯⎯say her name!

⎯⎯say her name!

When Morgan was told they were having a meeting, she didn't expect a slug...thing be revealed from inside Dustin's proton pack.

She recoiled instantly from the smell alone before she leaned back in to glimpse at its slimy, mold colored body and grimaced. "What the fuck is that?"

"His name is d'Artagnan," proclaimed Dustin. Then, to Morgan's mounting horror, he scooped the snot creature into his bare hands, ducking down to stare at it like it was some sort of miracle.

"It's the ugliest thing since Troy's face is what it is," Morgan remarked drily.

Lucas snorted on her left and Max's lips quirked up slightly.

"Cute, right?" Dustin continued, ignoring Morgan as he looked around his friends.

"D-Artagnan?" Will repeated.

"Cute?" Morgan added.

"Dart for short," Dustin answered, as if that explained anything.

"And he was in your trash?" Max asked.

"Foraging for food," Dustin agreed. Then, he glanced down for a moment before his face perked up. "You wanna hold him?"

"No, no," Max instantly shook her head.

"He doesn't bite," Dustin tried to reassure as he dumped the creature into Max's hands, Morgan's mouth dropping in shock at his audacity.

"I don't want to—" Max's words were cut off by her gag of disgust as it was plopped into her hands. "Oh, god, he's slimy!"

And then she proceeded to toss it to Lucas, whose whole face scrunched up as if he smelled something nasty, which wasn't far from the truth. "Ugh, he's like a living booger."

Lucas passed it to Morgan, who almost threw up right then and there, bile creeping up her throat. "Lucas, why would you give me this thing?!"

Morgan practically threw it to Will, who looked two seconds away from screaming as the creature slid into his hands. "Ugh, oh, god!" he gagged, and dumped the thing into Mike's hands.

Mike wasn't phased as he held the creature up to his face, fascinated. "What is he?"

"My question exactly," Dustin added. He then rummaged around a bit and produced multiple books on the table. "At first, I thought he was some type of pollywog."